New kinda big again pixel sig.

misterxman

Only a few colours used in iceblocked people, not much shading either (white lines over and there). One blue used for all outlines. Doesn't look like ice or completed anything. I don't like.

Sky is 1-colored, if you don't count the clouds. I don't like. Not that bad though, the clouds are nice, too sharp edges on them though.

Stars are all same coloured and same sized. Randomly put to random places by hand. I don't like.

The crumpledness of the suit doesn't go well with black outlines in my opinion.

The whipped person is using... Red plastic armour with white stripes? Yes, they look like white stripes, not metallic shine. I don't like.

The plastic chainmail: the chain edges don't look like edges, and are all same colour. The chainmail doesn't look like chains, it's platemail with spiderman style. I don't like. Plastic red sword, I want one. With white paint trim also, of course.

Eyes in dark door are too symmetric. I don't like.

The dark door... is 1 shade grey? C'mon. Make it black, or give more colours and details.

Straight lines in wall tiles almost everywhere. They don't look like stone either. I don't like.

Zamorak symbol in the flag in top right corner is 1-coloured and symmetric. I don't like symmetrical things in signatures like this.

The main part of cloak of the whipped person doesn't look realistic, the end of it I mean. More curves in the shading would make it look better.

White paint on rune boots also? Turpentine should help.

Black outline on the top of wall and the stairs doesn't go well with other wall and its 1-coloured brownish grey.

Whipping a person off ground with heavy metal armour should take lots of power. If he has returned from the real hitch, the whip shouldn't be that straight anymore.

I hope I was allowed to say something.

Misterxman owns.

7/10.

Keep the nice job up :)

It's overall awesome, like all of your work.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

another great one, I love your big sigs xman just so much to em.. The ground is done very well and the characters are on par with past sigs, Im not sure about the iced people, looks quite funny right now tho and I think it makes the sig look that bit more interesting so don't even think about changin it.

10/10 cus the bigger sigs are just solid to do.

~Ter

vistame09copyhr8.png

It's very nice, and big. But I don't like the extreme highlighting that makes the dragon armour look plastic. And also, in a bloody battle where people die, why does he have a goofy smile? (Frozen people too). The smile make it look like they're just playing and not actually fighting.

Ok, I have a just a few critiques: The left guy's left hand is out of shape and kinda wacky, and the Mage/whip character's face is kinda awkward. I feel that the people in the ice are kinda hard to decipher because the blocki-ness, but I 'spose it looks better blocky. What first caught my eye was not your meant to be focal point (the mage/whip character) but the one being attacked. Not sure if that was meant to be the focal point, but I think maybe some tint or even shade in the mage's robe would make it more of The focus. The shiny-ness of the Dargon armour may be what led me to look at the prey first, my eye tends to like shinier/ brighter colors, and is drawn to them.

On another note, I LOVE the Archers and flaming arrows. Your Backgrounds are Phenomenal. Light source seems very well done, maybe add more shadow for the wall, because if the moon is right above them, like the Dragon Character presents, the wall would give off more shadow. But that's just my opinion. Another Great work, 8/10 on the MXM scale ;) (80/10 on the usual scale :D)

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

Eh, was just looking and wanted to reply to this:

This realy is not one of your better works Mrxman.

- The ice. (can I call it ice?) is way too.... meh. It's like 3 different colors like another person said, yet ice should have had a lot of different shades. It also fails to have the actual look of ice, it almost is as if its just a blue flame wern't it for the other guy.

-I'm also not realy a fan of the style of highlight's you used. The pure white just looks that, pure white lines on some armor. I'm not quite sure why that armor and sword are gleaming so much though, perhaps from all of the fire.

Those are preay much my critics. I realy think that all of this sig selling is taking you down, not up. I'd love to see you do something for your self, for example, I love your normal drawings, but it seems like they realy arn't shown well as a signature like this, and a pixel more-so. I'd realy recomend you maybe even try like a painting, paint a dino of yours or something. You know, something cool.

The ground is insanely well done. The clouds also look really awesome, hard to believe you make them in pixel they're so well done. There are a few areas I'm not loving, like the rectangular hole with the 2 eyes peaking out. You're one of the best pixellers I've seen though Xman, whether it be on the tipit media boards or worldwide. I hope you can manage to mix your insane artistic talents into your career, because I'd hate to see them go to waste.

sig7uu.png

OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT PLASTIC ARMOR!!! WHERE DID YOU GET IT!!!

Don't humiliate him with cheap jokes, he's Mxm.. :P

It's not his greatest work for sure, the last one of his I liked was the vault one, or maybe the begginer mage one.

But there's somthing on his newest ones I don't like at all :?

What nadril said is a part of it, but there's something else I don't know how to describe...His sigs had an extra before, now they are pretty much normal.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Don't humiliate him with cheap jokes, he's Mxm.. :P

So if it wasn't Mxm, it would be okay?

I don't like the white lines at all. It draws attention away from the signature itself. I found my eyes always drawing to it.

His sigs had an extra before, now they are pretty much normal.

I think it's because they are everywhere now, and have become common among people on forums. In my opinion. (Last time I didn't write the In My Opinion, I was flamed. ;( Waah.)

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Alex, you know what I mean by "it is Mxm".

He isn't just another random noob posting crappy sigs (pretty much like me :lol: ).

I hate the white lines too. They do make the armor look like plastic, but instead of using a joke he could've say that with constuctive criticism :wink:

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Wow, insanely well done, I especially like the hoods and the Zamorak flag. Although the Dragon wasn't really proportionate, and Chains don't have scales like that :P Also, the ranger on the tower in the background seems a little weird. Other than that, it's great :D

Alex, you know what I mean by "it is Mxm".

You're right. I just wanted to have some fun with you. ;)

I wanna have some fun too sweetcheeks ;) rofl, sorry, joke at my school. Anyways... It's never nice to post lame jokes making fun of art. I Vote that all us pixellers Take our labtops and head south to nevada for the Burning Man festival. COMPUTER ART IS ART TOO! Wow, i am so out of it right now. Mxm, love the piece, read my criticism before. I realized I didn't add what i liked enough before....

I like your perspective of the 3 points in your piece, foreground, middle, and back. I like the Dragon characters face, and I like the brick. If the Brick were A chick, I'd name her sweet cheeks and pat her on the butt. But that's just me.

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

You should have made the frozen guys more transparent lol :lol: They're funny!

Awesome job! :D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.