Lets decipher the wishlist!

AKASNM

My friend also got femur bone from Bandos (died and couldn't pick up, but still could see it when he ran back and someone finished him).

And as I confirmed earlier, Bork drops it.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=done, thanks!]If anyone has an INVENTORY pic of the Bork or Bandos bone, please post here for credit on the website. Thanks.[/hide]

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

If anyone has an INVENTORY pic of the Bork or Bandos bone, please post here for credit on the website. Thanks.

34gvspu.jpg

Or just look at my above post :roll: .

Note: Not my pic.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Ugh. I've gotten all the bones EXCEPT the femur. I don't know why jagex gave us the options of either killing a level 600 boss or fighting bork ONLY ONCE daily, not even with a 100% drop rate.

I've tried about 50 orks, and 40 jogres. Looked it up on the RSOF, no one seems to be getting any confirmed drops with those two. It looks like the femur can only be obtained by graardor and bork. #-o

EDIT: Heck I'll just try soloing bandos once.... if that doesn't work I'll just go to bed and wait to fight bork tomorrow.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Thanks aspeeder, I did see the pic above, but couldn't decide whether it was the green bones in inventory or the other one. Since then, someone got the bone and posted it. Thank you tho for helping to bring it to our attention, it's most appreciated!.

If anyone has an INVENTORY pic of the Bork or Bandos bone, please post here for credit on the website. Thanks.

http://i26.tinypic.com/34gvspu.jpg

Or just look at my above post :roll: .

Note: Not my pic.

(p.s. Mario sunny, yeah we only have confirmed bork and graardor)

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

That's not good to hear pokemama >.<

Anyway... if you need any help or confirmations with any drops or monsters, I'd be happy to help you. I can even have a screenshot of all the bones in my inventory if you'd like (once I get the femur).

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I personally got my drops from:

Monkey Guards on Ape Atoll

Sabre Toothed Kyatts

Goraks

Turoths

Crawling Hands

Green, Blue, Red, Black, Bronze, Iron, Steel, Mithril dragons and Skeletal Wyverns

Ugthankis

Hill Giants

Giant Snakes (I think) in the Crash Island dungeon

Aquanites

Bork

Tortoises in the Gnome Stronghold

Eternis.png

i got my femur from bork.....killed over 100 orks...

if any 1 wants to see the boss u fight click on the link below i got abotu 117 screenies of before and after....possible spoilers...

any ways its 300+ and u need to pick up and bury the pieces tha fly off....can hit over 30 melle and it hits HARD With mage...after arms and tail were off didnt seem to mage anymore

http://img197.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=runescape001.jpg

gallery of screenies ^

feel free to use any of them if u need i dont mind at all

James_scholl.gif

I personally got my drops from:

Monkey Guards on Ape Atoll

Sabre Toothed Kyatts

Goraks

Turoths

Crawling Hands

Green, Blue, Red, Black, Bronze, Iron, Steel, Mithril dragons and Skeletal Wyverns

Ugthankis

Hill Giants

Giant Snakes (I think) in the Crash Island dungeon

Aquanites

Bork

Tortoises in the Gnome Stronghold

Same cept i am yet to get aquanite (need a slayer lvl)

And crash island are Big Snakes not giant Snakes, but they do indeed drop it

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue