Tempted Killers closing

Nykimu

Tempted Killers are closing and therefore withdrawing from TWR.

Soulja Melle and Viking Ship are quitting due to problems outside of runescape (go explore!) and so the clan is over.

N.B I'm sure Generaldesor can't resist flaming on this topic, so just stay away, it's bad enough arguing over the internet when the clan is strong and healthy, but when they have closed?

nicesigx.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First :P

Soooooooooooo Sad at the moment. :(

3rd Clan/Team to close this summer, that I was in, FML.

Lol

Thanks again to all the Tip.It clans who gave us such good wars in and outside of TWR, such as

~DH

~DF

~LGZ

~BK

~TDM (we learned alot from the 20vs20we had back in February, lol)

~HP

~RT

~Akeldama

~Alkaedalatin

~And all the others <3:

0_o Still wonder how the upcoming TK vs CR war scheduled for this saturday would result in too, no one will ever know now :P o_0

Sorry Tip.It, need find a new #1 clan now.

Thanks again, Tip.It,

-All the support, http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=802379

-All the haters :P, http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=796192

-All of the wars will always be rememberd as part of TK's history.

Especially the ones where we dropped up to 50% or more of our pull <3: , the odds were against us, or even the ones that turned into a flame fest.

-It's all about fun in the end anyway.

Rest In Peace Tempted Killers

Entered TWR May 3, 2009.

TWR #1 June 14, 2009 - August 21, 2009. Totaled 5,041 Points.

68 Days, we kept #1 as our Rank defeating as many clan as we could and earning points, regardless of the rules/standards/results.

All I can say, Man was it worth it.

Best of Luck to TWR & related, all the competing clans, and most importantly, TWR's next #1 Clan.

van_sig.png

Come join The Blacknights, there is no need to worry that we would close after being up over 8 years :D

62adf7.png

Proud Blacknight since 2004 September

Blacknights Elder since 2005 September

Blacknights Warlord/council 2005-2007

I made my post on your boards:(

Come join The Blacknights, there is no need to worry that we would close after being up over 8 years :D

Wheres your respect-.-?

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

To be honest, your free to post what you want, but it's not a recruitment thread, it's a closing topic.

More thought would be nice, instead of just asking a clan to join yours.

van_sig.png

Sorry to hear that you are closing, we have enjoyed your stay. Hope you have enjoyed yours. Good luck to all of the members, hope you find new clans, together or separately. ::'

On a more srs note: We will watch this topic closely, and it will not be allowed to turn into a flamefest. Not naming names, just a General note...

Also, while it's not against the rules to encourage people who just became clanless to join their clan, it's usually frowned upon to recruit in closing topics. Time and place and all that. Don't sell life insurances in funerals, either.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I beleive there has already been a warning posted about flaming on this topic? Let's not make me clean this.

OT: RiP Tk, sorry to see you go.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

In my opinion a clan is not just about how good they are at warring, it's about how great their community and TK was one of the best to me, and that's why we had people from like VR, Exo and other clans wanting to join TK (AKA to haters as mass recruited/multiclanning etc) - we had great people.

Thanks TK for all the fun times I had in the last 4-5 months I was with you guys and wish the best to fellow ex-members

its been 14 months, and no we didn't die, TK is closing due to leaders quiting Runescape. If you read the post on our boards, you will for sure understand why the clan is closing, and that there is a good reason for it. http://z8.invisionfree.com/temptedkille ... topic=1773

Take about 2 minutes to read why the clan is closing :)

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png