What level do you think the gods would be?

Zachneap

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lower than me

:lol:

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I think they would be NPC's,but if they actually played the game somthing like 200000. :D

Imagine how rich they would be though, they could 1 hit kill kree'arra :thumbsup: .

i dont know whether to laugh or cry

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

level 6783 with 1056 strength, 1099 attack, and 3908 defense

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

A googolplex, give or take a couple quadril.

Googolplexian is higher.

All gods would be ? level. Their powers are infitive.

When all is said an done, what's the real difference between infinite and zero? :geek:

0 = nothing, non exsistant.

Infinite = never ending, there power goes on forever in this case.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

probably 1 divided by ZERO

(yes you can divide by zero)

If you got windows try it on the calculator.

infinite is not a number though. Similar to if i said i had a level of AAA.

I never said it was a number, I said it goes on forever or aka it is unlimited.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

Nope, impossible.

Dividing by 0 is just like saying... 101% of the world's population hates the taste of gas. You can phisically say it, but it means absolutly nothing, as it's not possible. Sort of like saying "A Dragon told me I should get some sleep." see my point?

I doubt you'll ever see a god in the game (out of cut-scenes at least, like Guthix in meeting history)

You may have to fight godly avatars again like the Bandos one in The Chosen Commander, forgot the combat level of the avatar though. But it would have a fraction of the power of the god it represents, seeing as Gods would have near infinite powers and be un-killable, not even Zamorak killed Zaros with the staff of Armadyl, he simply greatly weakened him and caused him to return to his own dimension.

Therefore a God's combat level would be unseeable or infinite, most probably a un-attackable NPC.

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Over 9000

Please, try to be original.

Over 9017. Now THAT's original.

no, that's stupid. theres a difference

Okay, I've searched the God's and done a thorough analyses of their abilities and power, and have reasoned with the following. Follow the link to see for yourself ;)

Saradomin

http://hiscore.runescape.com/hiscorepersonal.ws

Zamorak

Guthix

Bandos

Armadyl

In Summation: The gods suck. Only saradomin is worthy of Runescape ranking :twisted:

disturbeda.png

The fact that a the result of the division gets arbitrarily large as the divisor gets arbitrarily close to 0 is not the same thing as the division being possible, i.e. the limit as x goes to 0 of 1/x is infinity but the actual division is impossible.

If you got windows try it on the calculator.

Thats because my windows calculator cant display infinite. lets say you divide 1 by 10^-99, the number coming out would be immensly large, get closer to zero and it will only get larger, thus zero is infinite

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]