What level do you think the gods would be?

Zachneap

They wouldnt have a level and they'd be unkillable imo.

At present, you can't even kill a Mahjarrat properly. And the only one I remember having a real level was Hazeel. Oh and Lucien in Temple of Ikov around the teens.

And who says the Gods would even take a physical form.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At present, you can't even kill a Mahjarrat properly. And the only one I remember having a real level was Hazeel. Oh and Lucien in Temple of Ikov around the teens.

Guthix looks very human on the history quest, whichever the second one is, he is supposed to be a god then isn't he as he brought them there i think?

baileydafrog.png

Neither does the Wise Old Man. Coincidence?

did he not have one in Swan Song? been a long time since I did it so I can't remember

He's also useless when he runs out of runes and gets pwnt by the Troll Queen, so there's no way the WOM could be a diety.

Guthix looks very human on the history quest, whichever the second one is, he is supposed to be a god then isn't he as he brought them there i think?

They can take a corporeal form, but only at their choosing. Otherwise, they're more like floating forms of energy/conciousness.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Considering Prayer IS a skill that raises Combat, and that is a skill we wouldn't have had in theory if there were no gods, I believe they have infinite Prayer. Which also equals infinite Combat level (even if their other Combat stats are lower than 1, which I doubt :)).

Considering Prayer IS a skill that raises Combat, and that is a skill we wouldn't have had in theory if there were no gods, I believe they have infinite Prayer. Which also equals infinite Combat level (even if their other Combat stats are lower than 1, which I doubt :)).

Who do they pray to?

Who do they pray to?

They're the source of all Prayer powers. If their powers are strong enough to share them with millions of players and not even mind, imagine what their power would be if they use it on themselves- Infinite Prayer (and probably a lot stronger than the Prayer powers we get, not to mention that you cannot use Prayer on them...)

I don't think you can really give them levels, but you can give them ranking on their powers.

strongest(at their peak) to weakest

Elder gods

Guthix

Zaros

Saradomin

Zamorak

Lucien

Y_Z.png

Who do they pray to?

They're the source of all Prayer powers. If their powers are strong enough to share them with millions of players and not even mind, imagine what their power would be if they use it on themselves- Infinite Prayer (and probably a lot stronger than the Prayer powers we get, not to mention that you cannot use Prayer on them...)

You'd have to be pretty conceited to pray to yourself. Haha.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Who do they pray to?

Well, in that case I don't thing they'd be praying to themselves but using their inert powers to protect themselves, or perhaps the Elder Gods?

But, agreed at being conceited. =]

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

If they had infinite power Guthix (which IMO is the strongest after the Elders) wouldn't need an already existing plane to recreate it, he would just make one himself. They wouldn't need the Stone of Jas and etc. The way I see it a god in rs is just a class of strenght/race/I am not really sure, but the RS gods aren't omnipotent.

Over9000.gif

Its over 9000.

EDIT: well thats what the scouter says.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Who do they pray to?

Well, in that case I don't thing they'd be praying to themselves but using their inert powers to protect themselves, or perhaps the Elder Gods?

But, agreed at being conceited. =]

According to Jagex (the old God letters) only Saradomin provides prayer and Guthix makes him provide it to Zamorakians too.

Zerker_jane.png

I don't know, I'll take a wild guess and say around over 9000. That sounds about right.

:roll:

LOL!

Why didn't Jagex ever make a reference to this? :evil: Like that Meeting History quest. Examine Guthix: His level...it's over 9000!!!!!!! I'd lol so hard. :lol: