What level do you think the gods would be?

Zachneap

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then the corp beast could nearly kill them :oops:

2048 i would guess

edit: on 2nd thought, what combat would you have with 255 atc/str/def/hp/pray/mage/range/summon? (since the stone of jas gave you godly 255 powwas)

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Haha that's really obvious isn't it? ::'

The gods :pray: are all powerful and therefore have leet skills.

So they would have combat level 1337.

(Just my thoughts?)

on 2nd thought, what combat would you have with 255 atk/str/def/hp/pray/mage/range/summon? (since the stone of jas gave you godly 255 powwas)

With 255 stats you'd be combat level 357 (less than corporeal beast and quite a few other monsters :o )

alphorn3.png

alphorn3.png

2048 i would guess

Well. they can't defend against the corporeal beast's attacks but then again i cannot kill a vyrewatch with godswords.

2048 i would guess

Well. they can't defend against the corporeal beast's attacks but then again i cannot kill a vyrewatch with godswords.

well at least they have an almost believable reason

*you are about to swing gs*

*vyrewatch fly's up a foot out of your reach*

player: ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit #2. try typing fly's without the '

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

During WGS, the heroes party you assemble is like 8 people around level 200 right? Lucien easily takes them all down, so I would guess he would be about 1600 combat. Then add the fact that he isn't a full god yet, and the Gods' combat levels would easily be over 2000-3000.

If you don't need a level, and don't have a level, that means you're not level 0- because being level 0 means you do in fact have a level.

I meant to say their converted level is 0.

Haha that's really obvious isn't it? ::'

The gods :pray: are all powerful and therefore have leet skills.

So they would have combat level 1337.

(Just my thoughts?)

Sounds like some sort of silly comedic thing jagex would do. :)

on 2nd thought, what combat would you have with 255 atk/str/def/hp/pray/mage/range/summon? (since the stone of jas gave you godly 255 powwas)

With 255 stats you'd be combat level 357 (less than corporeal beast and quite a few other monsters :o )

Remember, the corp beast has a lot more than 255 hitpoints. ;)

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Well the Corp Beast has 2000 HP. Every 4 HP equals a combat level. So, the Corporeal Beast would have 500 combat off of his HP alone, leaving the other 285 levels to come from other levels. But I don't think monster's combat levels are decided by the same stats we have.

Who knows, maybe Zamorak only trains his evil prayer skill. 8-)

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

if they had all 1337 stats they would be 1704 combat

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_level

someone check maths plz

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

Due to the Edicts of Guthix the gods cannot directly interfere therefore their levels are of no coincidence at they don't have an "attack" feature. Sheep being protected by Guthix could be level 1200's. :P

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

All gods would be ? level. Their powers are infitive.

When all is said an done, what's the real difference between infinite and zero? :geek:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

All gods would be ? level. Their powers are infitive.

When all is said an done, what's the real difference between infinite and zero? :geek:

That you would have to ask the gods. I'm just level 105. :P

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak