Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Firemaking, but remember people it allows you to use the handcannon and inferno

I thought this too about the hand cannon. I thought "Oh, I have 99 firemaking, it will probably be a while before it breaks". I only got through about 100 rounds before it broke :cry: But azde is ftw!

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

even though i have 99 fm id prob have to say its useless, except for getting the adze.

but i like the skill bc its relaxing to me (weird i know) and i like how the cape looks. not useless to me but for most id have to agree

agent_earl.png

agent_earl.png

ANAHEIM DUCKS

I think construction is a useless skill. I don't hate it, its just that you spend so much money on it and only the people you invite to your house can see it. Don't get me wrong, I love the menagerie for my pets. But other than that, there is really no use for it.

Lets see, house portals, glorie teles, Armor Stand, Gilded Altar...... Yeeeaaah...

well ofc fm, then theive then probably smithing in its current state. the only thing i use it for is quests, and occasionaly making ranging ammo.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I'd have to say Smithing to be honest.

"Congratulations, you reached level 75 smithing! You can now make armor you only used about 50 defence levels ago, along with a variety of weapons that nobody uses!"

Smithing only has a "use" when you reach Rune, and that's smithing your own crossbows/bolts/whateverbecausenobodysellsitontheGE.

a70c7.png

Lmfao if you say firemaking then wut about wcing?

Fletching helps with the value of logs but you also need firemakign to balance it out.

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I agree with firemaking being useless, but I also think that smithing hasn't got a lot going for it. Aside from special items like dragon platebody, it's useless because the items it makes can be obtained from lots of other sources. That, and I doubt that many members with 99 smithing would still be using rune armour anyway.

redarrows-1.png

Firemaking, smithing, and thieving.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

In my opinion, the only USELESS skill, is Fletching.

Think about it. You can get bows/arrows/bolts as drops/Clue Scrolls. You don't need the skill.

Munchful.png

9839.png

99 Cooking achieved Sunday, September 13th, 2009.

99 Woodcutting achieved Friday, December 11th, 2009.

All skills above 50, July 25th, 2008.

All quests completed as of March 23rd, 2009.

• 4 weeks later...