Am I the only Decent Person in RuneScape?

squidsquash

I have a blue dragon slayer assignment, so I decided to safespot them in the Heroe's Guild. Every time I saw another ranger there, I'd hop. Finally I found my own world, when some guy comes running in. Of course he has some sort of supersonic connection >.>

So he says "Hop noob."

What the hell is wrong with people?

JacTheRipper.png

I have a blue dragon slayer assignment, so I decided to safespot them in the Heroe's Guild. Every time I saw another ranger there, I'd hop. Finally I found my own world, when some guy comes running in. Of course he has some sort of supersonic connection >.>

So he says "Hop noob."

Nah he just clicks fast. I usually outhit people until they hop too while on a slayer task (if I was there first). Has nothing to do with your connection unless you lag really badly, just know where to click when it spawns and do that fast.

As for why people do this, I guess they'd rather have you hop a few times than having to do that themselves. Understandable, considering they don't even know you and it's a competitive game anyway.

2dvjurb.png

all internet is supersonic, it actually works at the speed of light.

[/smartarsedness]

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Yes, Mister Squid you are in fact a beacon of light, of hope in the collective community of Runescape. You are a god in the eyes of Jagex for taking your message of love and peace to the various cities of Gielnor, your only weakness being the fact that there is a sticky on the problem of people calling you names that would be easier to use then helping clutter the forum with tales of yourself being called a noob.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

So he says "Hop noob."

ever trained at Bandits Camp? I've had lvl 70's try to take my spot WHEN I HAD AN AGS.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

To be the only decent person in Runescape, you must first be a decent person. Start with that, and then we'll talk about being the "only."

That retty much eliminates me ever since I reverse raped Omali. :oops:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

To be the only decent person in Runescape, you must first be a decent person. Start with that, and then we'll talk about being the "only."

That retty much eliminates me ever since I reverse raped Omali. :oops:

Ouch, that stuff hurts, Omali must be some kind of superman to take a reverse rape...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

So he says "Hop noob."

Its the nature of the beast. You just cant get rid of those kind of people, just let it be and hop worlds :mrgreen:

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png