Eye Contact

Skill_Caster

I've never make eye contact with people unless I consciously go out of my way to, or I'm having a staring contest of something. I wouldn't even know my mother's eye color if she didn't recently mention it.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Oh gawd I will kill OP.

Now when ever I try to make eye contact with someone I'm going to flash bakc and forth between their eyes. I never had a problem before but raaaaahhhhhhhhrrrrrgggggggg why must I have read this thread.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

I love making eye contact just because it gives you more of a sense of power in a conversation. People perceive you to be more confident if you maintain eye contact. It's a wonderful thing to do. :P

QFT.

It also makes you feel the conversation more meaningful, when you make eye contact.

whenever i make real strong eye contact i am so concentrated on their eyes i dont even listen to what they are saying.

killa870yt.png

I periodically look at everyone in the bus hoping to catch them staring at me then as I look at them, then them looking away and thinking "GUH HE GOT ME". And if they don't look away I keep staring.

Yeah that's a good way to get stabbed.

I only do it when I'm sitting in the seats that you have to yield to disabled people, those are at the front of the bus. Any other spot isn't really practical to look at people from.

I like doing this while stopped at a red light, I'll look at other drivers and stare them down, and before they leave I make a funny face or gesture.

111-1.jpg

I used to not have any problem with it, but two years ago I was talking to a girl I'm friends with and she made unblinking eye contact with me the whole time. It freaked me out and I started blinking like crazy and looking away. I still can't do it very well even now. I don't think about it all that much though. Now it'll be really bad again though I bet.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I finally realized the power of eye contact on a personal level today. Talking to a girl I sorta knew on the bus, man, it was fantastic. She said this literally three times: "I just don't get it, I feel really connected with you!" We've talked probably five times in the past. Pretty crazy.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I finally realized the power of eye contact on a personal level today. Talking to a girl I sorta knew on the bus, man, it was fantastic. She said this literally three times: "I just don't get it, I feel really connected with you!" We've talked probably five times in the past. Pretty crazy.

Or you're just really good with girls.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Well, yeah, of course that's primarily it. I'm also a humble fellow.

But seriously, I'm horrible with quieter girls (such as her). I have noticed people seeming to take me more into confidance lately, though. Am I some sort of warm, fuzzy bear of a guy that can help everybody?

Because that doesn't sound like a terrible proposition!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Are we talking strangers or just anyone? Things can't get any more awkward than making eye contact with a stranger and neither of you looking away.

i love that happening. if its a bloke i will just give a nod and we will acknowledge that we are both as hard as nails. it its a woman i will give them a little smile and sometimes a wink and they will get all embarrassed and i will know that i am the man.

iteme3721.jpg

Are we talking strangers or just anyone? Things can't get any more awkward than making eye contact with a stranger and neither of you looking away.

i love that happening. if its a bloke i will just give a nod and we will acknowledge that we are both as hard as nails. it its a woman i will give them a little smile and sometimes a wink and they will get all embarrassed and i will know that i am the man.

I've never had it happen except with 7 year olds and under.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I can move my eyes independantly, like a chemeleon, So always when people are staring at me, I just look at them, I'll move my eyes idependantly and make them go "no way, do that again" yeah

I literally clapped my hands in joy like a baby.

Like this in fact

[yt]wvkbibzcoM0[/yt]

YAYYYYY

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I've never had it happen except with 7 year olds and under.

maybe you are just not all that good looking?

Ow.

Well actually, my hair usually catches people's eyes a lot.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I normally don't keep eye contact that much, for some reason it's kinda difficult to. :?

But, as long as I know they are talking to me, then it doesn't matter. ::'

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention