Just got dragon pick drop, Should I keep or sell?

bewareitsandrew

I'm wondering if I should sell it now or wait for it to go up.

I don't wanna wait too long in fear of it crashing...

how high do you think it will go?

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

i don't have the junk for that :|

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

There really is no way to know when the high point will be. You could sell it, then Jagex could nerf the drop rate and it would modify the graph. Or they could juice it up and the item would peak faster. Or they could relent and make the adze equal to a dragon pick, and the pick would become a fancy merch item. No one knows.

If you plan on training mining, I say keep it and use it. But if you are one of the hack n slashers who kills things for drop income, I'd recommend selling. It's a drop item, more will come into the game every day and it will never be more rare than it is right now. Any price shenanigans are just merchants at work, and someone always gets left holding the bag when a merch is involved.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Sell it, next week it will most likely crash, if i were you id take the money + run. And about the Adze, Jagex stated that they wont make it equal to the d pick as its a wc tool.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Although I would have bought it when it was 4m, I would sell now if you have the junk. If not, try to get a item being merched or something, like a rare for your pick+cash. Santa comes to mind.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

tbh the monsters that drop them are so easy to kill and there are many many people killing them atm, so i think the amount of picks in game is going to increase a lot causing them to crash somewhat. having said that they should probably rise for a good few more days, basically up to you. :P

scott_0888.png

tbh the monsters that drop them are so easy to kill

Lets see you say that when a level 130 Piles into the Dwarf your just about to kill, every time. then say "Its easy"

On Topic: wait a day or two then sell it, cause chances are they'll drop anyday now with more flooding in.

Popoto.~<3

You should probably keep it for now if you mine a lot.

If you don't mine, you should probably sell it for some good money.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Sell mate! I wouldn't even consider keeping it. I bought a d axe last month for 2.5mil & now they're under 2mil... I already feel bad I bought it lol, and I'm rich enough but still. Sell it :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Make some maple longbow (u) and junk trade it :)

I hate to make an example but don't do this. You can make faster money doing other things than this.

It's probably (no guarantee) going to rise next ge update, i'd sell if after that. Of course, you can gamble with it and keep it but no-body really knows what's going to happen to it.

You sell it now you've got a cute 5m.

If you wait you could have junk (see amulet of ranging) or you could have a winner (D claws on release).

If it were up to me, i'd risk it for one more update, then sell it.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

tbh the monsters that drop them are so easy to kill

Lets see you say that when a level 130 Piles into the Dwarf your just about to kill, every time. then say "Its easy"

On Topic: wait a day or two then sell it, cause chances are they'll drop anyday now with more flooding in.

i meant the monsters in general are easy to kill, therefore picks will easily be brought into the game one way or the other. i wasn't implying its easy for a single person to 'get' the pick atm with all the crowding.

scott_0888.png

Do NOT make junk to sell it... you could make more money doing other things. HUGE opportunity cost and in the end you are losing out.

Sell it though... Right now demand is consistent, and supply is increasing. The price WILL drop. Buy it back then if you wish to use it in the future.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

People keep saying it will drop, which is crazy. The only reason for it to drop is when enough merchanters get their hands on them to be able to freak out about it dropping. However, because the Dragon Pickaxe is so insanely rare and hard to get, there are little merchanters able to get their hands on one.

How many Pick drops have you seen in the "Post RS Pictures Here" thread? I've seen a couple; I'd say 10 to 15. That's an incredibly low amount of drops if you look into it. Even from personal experience, the most amount of picks I've seen in the thousands of kills I've got is around 6 different people.

This thing is rare. It will drop for a day or two, but then rise straight back up. The demand is still way too high.

Stellactic.gif

Make some maple longbow (u) and junk trade it :)

I hate to make an example but don't do this. You can make faster money doing other things than this.

Unless you want to train fletching ->cheap + junk = win!

Anyway. Sell it if you're not using it!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...