[Spoilers] Stargate Universe

Howlin0001

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how you guys get it so much sooner than we do over here. Only on episode 13 right now, had to scroll right down to the bottom quickly to make sure I didn't get any spoilers.

I guess i'll see you all in 7 weeks when we catch up at the end of the season :rolleyes:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Missed this week too. I don't even care anymore. I've read the spoilers on Wikipedia so now I don't even feel the need to watch a show that won't be continued.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say, the ending was beautiful. The parallels between Air and Gauntlet were awesome. Seeing Destiny power down at the end, versus the first scene in Air where we see it powering up was really cool. We also saw a dinner scene in both, one with Rush on the outside, and the one in Gauntlet with Rush being with the group. I'm pretty sure that the writer's expected the show to be cancelled, since they left the series open to continue, but gave us a satisfying conclusion. You are allowed to wonder what happens to Eli, but you know that Destiny's crew will move on eventually, even if they drift for thousands of years. The last scene was cool as well, with Eli watching the ship fly through FTL for possibly the last time.

I like it how they were able to bring crap load of chalk to the Destiny...

What they did to Eli was a total guilt trip!

I wonder how long could someone stay alive on the last shuttle. That has power and should be able to keep someone alive for a while.

If they are going to make SGU again, they will have to keep Eli alive but I think some of the pods will have malfunctioned and some people died. By then I think the SGC will have the ability to dial Destiny (either via the planet that was shown a few episodes ago or a new planet). I wonder what the power supplies would be like and how long it would take to find food (unless Eli couldn't make it in the pod, but got it repaired and stuffed w/e food he could into it).

While I think of it the EV suites might help him survive for a while.

So after the 2 weeks if Eli still hadn't the problem solved, move the food to the only shuttle left and get a copy of the stasis pods specifications to the shuttle pod as well and use the EV suit to move about ship.

I think you can tell I really want there to be a 3rd season.

howlin1eeveesig.png

At the end of the two weeks, if he still hasn't figured out how to fix the pods, Eli could have used the chair to be rejoined by Ginn. That would only happen if using the chair wouldn't waste too much power. If they ever get this series renewed, they will be able to bring it back because they put all the main characters into the pods. Since some characters could die from a malfunction, they are free to bring in new actors for different roles if they can't get the original actors back.

• 1 month later...

Finally saw the last episode. Great ending, chuckled when Eli said rush has been consistent.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^