[Spoilers] Stargate Universe

Howlin0001

Why would she stay dead if anyone else turns out to survive? She was neither the first nor the last to die, and was not out of the way or anything. In this situation it is either all or nothing. It would be awesome if every main character stayed dead except one (probably Rush) who went back in time and managed to bring the creature back to the ship to heal the rest. I don't think a show has done anything like that before; killed off most the main characters this early in the series and all at once.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she is one of the first to go, so if in the timeline that things go ok they don't get the antidote fast enough, she may die.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Well I kind of assumed that they all are okay. That they did get some sort of antidoe.

Plus on wiki it says the following for this this weeks episode

[hide=SPOILER!!!]

The crew finds a device that may hold the promise of getting them home. Lt. Scott and Camille visit their loved ones using the communication stones. [/hide]

howlin1eeveesig.png

This weeks episode was weird. I can see where Rush was coming form though (about lying about that planet.).

At the end I wanted Eli(while practising Yoga(was it yoga?) with Chloe to fall flat on his face when he was raising his leg. :D

Seems like there is something wrong with Chloe and Scott :D

Also the girl(can't remember her name) who is a lesbian. That was totally unexpected.

howlin1eeveesig.png

That bloke has serial killer in his eyes.

I'm confused with the time travel episode, I was expecting another part this week to wrap it up after it finished with him speaking into the keeno last week, but it is as if it never happened.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

That bloke has serial killer in his eyes.

I'm confused with the time travel episode, I was expecting another part this week to wrap it up after it finished with him speaking into the keeno last week, but it is as if it never happened.

Well I thought it was pretty obvious. When the knino is sent back in time the team finds it then and they go during the day time and get the venom and makes a cure out of it,

howlin1eeveesig.png

It just seems like a filler episode. It added nothing to the story really, and has had no ramifications. The way the ended it with a cliffhanger gave the impression it would be continued, and would at least start off the next episode with them finding it.

zqXeV.jpg

Hmm no more rush, or so it seems.

I think Rush will be able to get into the alien ship and follow the crew. So now Eli is the person with the most info on how the ancient technology works? :D

howlin1eeveesig.png

Winter break, most TV shows are on it now or soon.

EDIT: I am actually wrong about that, turns out that was the season 1 finale. I am not sure why we had such a short season. Anyways season 2 is starting in the spring.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Winter break, most TV shows are on it now or soon.

EDIT: I am actually wrong about that, turns out that was the season 1 finale. I am not sure why we had such a short season. Anyways season 2 is starting in the spring.

Are you sure? Wiki says it's still going to be season one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Stargate_Universe_episodes#Season_1_.282009.E2.80.932010.29

But the DVD's are going to be Volume 1 and volume 2.

howlin1eeveesig.png

Yeah after a little more looking it seems some think it is the finale and others think it is just winter break. It seems much more like a winter break ending than a season finale ending, so that is probably the right answer.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• 1 month later...

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/news/1898/index.html

A confirmed second season. The current season will resume on April 2nd.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• 2 weeks later...