[Spoilers] Stargate Universe

Howlin0001

[hide]

Ah no! He can't kill Gin :( Eli would be crushed!

I would bet that Rush's girl will be killed as well, since she is currently in Gin's body. I had hoped that she would actually stay with the crew and would help them out, but it won't be so. Varro will probably be the only Lucien Alliance member to stay with the Destiny crew and perhaps earn his place. Simeon will either be stranded or dead by next episodes end I bet. [/hide]

Sucks they killed her off, thats both Rush and Eli's love interests gone.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide]Another great episode. Loved Rush's method of disabling Simeon. And I thought he was a horrible shot unintentionally. While he still may have been trying to shoot him, his goal was to lure him. [/hide]

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

[hide]

So is gin alive on Earth, but trapped in whatsherfaces body or did she die as well?

[/hide]

I was thinking earlier, if they wanted to make another new series of Stargate, they could do it in the times of the Ancients. There is enough of a story line over the many series of Stargate to have a story, don'tchathink?

howlin1eeveesig.png

[hide]

So is gin alive on Earth, but trapped in whatsherfaces body or did she die as well?

[/hide]

I was thinking earlier, if they wanted to make another new series of Stargate, they could do it in the times of the Ancients. There is enough of a story line over the many series of Stargate to have a story, don'tchathink?

[hide=]If one dies while connected they both die[/hide]

[hide] When Lt. James went back she reported that Gin and Perry both died. Hence why Rush and Eli were so upset. [/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

I have never watched a single episode of Stargate: would Universe be a bad place to start?

Well starting off season 1 of Universe it didn't really feel all that much like Stargate. If you really want to watch it but don't want to watch anything else I guess it's a place to start, but really you should just watch them all :smile: . There is a decent amount of stuff in it that you won't get, but they do make these new series like this for people to jump in on so it isn't too bad.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I have never watched a single episode of Stargate: would Universe be a bad place to start?

Well starting off season 1 of Universe it didn't really feel all that much like Stargate. If you really want to watch it but don't want to watch anything else I guess it's a place to start, but really you should just watch them all :smile: . There is a decent amount of stuff in it that you won't get, but they do make these new series like this for people to jump in on so it isn't too bad.

Mhm, I have SG-1 and SGA on DVD, always liked those two, and now enjoy watching Sanctuary (Amanda Tapping's "new" show) a lot. After watching the first 5 or so episodes of SGU I'm not too sure about it - it just feels off.

Is it worth it for an old fan to give SGU another chance, and why?

That would have been excellent. Perhaps that's why SGU never really hit me as that great?

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/12/syfy-cancels-stargate-universe-after-two-seasons/

Show has been canceled, will finish out it's season then end. :thumbdown:

Filming has already ended for the second season, so the show will end in a cliffhanger.

I'm still waiting on the Atlantis movie. I'm disappointed that they ended Atlantis so that they could focus on this show and then messed this show up.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting on the Atlantis movie. I'm disappointed that they ended Atlantis so that they could focus on this show and then messed this show up.

Suppose it gives me the excuse to watch all of the episodes from the beginning. I know I watched a few episodes myself, but never really got into it. Maybe if I watched them in a better order it might work.

j0xPu5R.png

• 2 weeks later...

I was making sure I didn't read this due to not knowing if the second half of the season had been shown in the US, took the plunge and find out it's been cancelled? Damn. I actually preferred it to Atlantis. It was different but worked. Some episodes were slow, but the faster paced ones were very good. It's a real shame, I wanted to know what's at the Destiny's target point.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Yeah, pretty sucky that they're cancelling it. Guess I'm going to have to go back to watching the boxset of stargate sg-1. It's especially sucky that they've already filmed the rest of the season meaning no closure of the series. For the first time in like 10 years, I'll have no more stargate to look forward to.

You could look forward to the Stargate movie coming out sometime in the future? (It'll still be a while though)

Been waiting for that for ages.

Hope they release that soon-ish...

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

The reason they are waiting is because of the dollar - Canadian dollar exchange isn't all that good. So they are waiting until the price is better so it doesn't cost them as much.

howlin1eeveesig.png

• 5 weeks later...