[Spoilers] Stargate Universe

Howlin0001

I was hoping Eli and the senators daughter was going to sleep together and get together, not that pilot.

I was too at first, then I realized that would have been too much of a "for the fans" type of feeling, more of whom would relate with Eli than the lieutenant.

Yea but in the first few episodes it was kind of leading towards her and Eli being together or something.

The next question is, did Rush know about the star or not?

howlin1eeveesig.png

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was genuinly surprised that he was still alive though. I bet he had an idea that it might recharge, but he never expected to live through the process.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• 2 weeks later...

I think he probably knew there was a slim chance, but didn't want to risk the whole crew when it might not happen.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

He did not know it, he might have suspected it but the laugh and the look on his face when he noticed that they weren't dead made it quite clear he had some strong doubts.

And Kcdragon, hulu didn't work, you have to be within the U.S. for that so I ended up watching them on YT. If anyone would bother to tell me a free working site accessible from anywhere(with internett) I would be gratefull.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

He did not know it, he might have suspected it but the laugh and the look on his face when he noticed that they weren't dead made it quite clear he had some strong doubts.

And Kcdragon, hulu didn't work, you have to be within the U.S. for that so I ended up watching them on YT. If anyone would bother to tell me a free working site accessible from anywhere(with internett) I would be gratefull.

Sorry about that, I forgot that Hulu was for America only. I believe there is a website similar to it in England, perhaps it will work in Norway. I'm not sure of the name though.

Probably not while he is on the ship. He doesn't have that many people to choose from. At the moment Ms. Armstrong (her name escapes me) is taken.

Man this thread is a big spoiler for me. I think it is shown in the Us either Friday or Saturday? But here in the UK it is on a Tuesday night, wich means when i come here over the weekend i get all the spoilers having forgotten you guys are all ahead on me.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Colonel Telford was much more of an [wagon] this week than usual. Especially at the very ending.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Man this thread is a big spoiler for me. I think it is shown in the Us either Friday or Saturday? But here in the UK it is on a Tuesday night, wich means when i come here over the weekend i get all the spoilers having forgotten you guys are all ahead on me.

Friday nights for us. We haven't spoiled anything this week yet.

I thought this episode was pretty awesome. Though, this time the Destiny came out of FTL right next to the sun instead of having to slow down around a nearby planet. I liked how the stones get interrupted during FTL. The Telford/Young swap was priceless.

I can't wait to see an actual space battle. Those guns are tight.

Eli is stuck in the friend zone. Think he will get out of it?

Somebody here reads /tv/.

Reads what?

Friday nights for us. We haven't spoiled anything this week yet.

I thought this episode was pretty awesome. Though, this time the Destiny came out of FTL right next to the sun instead of having to slow down around a nearby planet. I liked how the stones get interrupted during FTL. The Telford/Young swap was priceless.

I can't wait to see an actual space battle. Those guns are tight.

Yea but how did they get the ship to stop so they could fire the weapons? I thought they didn't know how to control the ship?

howlin1eeveesig.png

They waited until it dropped out of FTL to fire the weapons. Though it's strange that there wasn't a planet nearby. That's the whole reason it drops out of FTL.

No, it dropped out because they were draining the power by firing the weapons... no wait. They fired the weapons after they dropped out. Unless they were somehow firing while in FTL.

idk. Rush is officially a slick bastard in my opinion now.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

No, it dropped out because they were draining the power by firing the weapons... no wait. They fired the weapons after they dropped out. Unless they were somehow firing while in FTL.

idk. Rush is officially a slick bastard in my opinion now.

Watch the episode again. Telford specifically says that the next time they drop out of FTL they will test the cannons. They can't fire the weapons while in FTL.

Well I kind of like Rush. It wouldn't hurt if he was a bit mroe helpful but the people who took over the three bodies were complete [wagon] since they ran when they thought the ship was going to blow.

But dropping out of FTL was bad timing. Right in the middle of sex. Can the timing of gotten any worse?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Can't believe Telford at the end. I wonder if she will actually think it is Young.

I hope Rush isn't hiding anything, he seems like he really just wants to preserve the ship as much as possible.

zqXeV.jpg

[bleep]ing time travel [cabbage]. I hate it!

I believe that this time travel was well done. I liked this episode a lot, but I did see a few things wrong with it. How were there human remains on the planet during their first run? How come we did not see Dr. Rush or Lt. Scott in front of when the team found the Kino? Rush was lying right next to the Kino.

Other than that, another excellent episode.

I believe that this time travel was well done. I liked this episode a lot, but I did see a few things wrong with it. How were there human remains on the planet during their first run? How come we did not see Dr. Rush or Lt. Scott in front of when the team found the Kino? Rush was lying right next to the Kino.

I think it sent them pretty far back in time. So it was probably Dr. Rush's or Lt. Scott's remains that were found. That's how I explained it to myself anyway. :P

I'm not a big fan of time travel in TV series, cause usually the plot ends up really confusing. My friends and I agree that there needs to be a recurring enemy, like the Ori and the Wraith were. It seem to be picking up pretty good since the first episode though, in my opinion.

I think it sent them pretty far back in time. So it was probably Dr. Rush's or Lt. Scott's remains that were found. That's how I explained it to myself anyway. :P

I'm not a big fan of time travel in TV series, cause usually the plot ends up really confusing. My friends and I agree that there needs to be a recurring enemy, like the Ori and the Wraith were. It seem to be picking up pretty good since the first episode though, in my opinion.

I agree, those remains would have been Rush's. He jumped backwards in time through the stargate and the kino went with him. Not sure how far back, but long enough for his body to decay. I hope Chloe does stay dead, i think it adds some realism (if you can have that in a sci-fi) to have people die.

zqXeV.jpg