[TWR] Blacknights defeat RT

abs

Was waiting on Jordan to post but heres the report :

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/246018-twr-the-blacknights-declare-on-reinvented-truth/

Winning clan (both name + initials):The Blacknights, BK

Winning clan's member-list:: Blacknights

Losing clan (both name + initials):Reinvented Truth, RT

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=reinvented

Bk Starting And RT Starting:

bkstartingvsrtoct112009.jpg

Ending

rtendinh.png

Since we pulled more we got to attack and the fight commenced. We both started off and koed our first targets but the piles following RT was ko'ing people faster then we were. Making a good effort to dwindle our man advantage, around this point vanzant was piled and was able to get a nice tank off to bring our lead back up(Yes for once he tanked, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ) The fight continued on, then we sent out our 6 snipers until RT was not able to have enough to keep up with our KO power due to our man advantage.

Gf RT, was a fun fight,ty

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

With that kinda pull, DV will try to take a Sunday chellenge on BK. However, with church and Sunday Football it be kinda hard to do, but BK with a full unit of 40s and 50s.... Very dangerous, even if a clan pulls 30 over, it be a hard war to fight. Good Job on the win BK.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Watched the war, and to be honest RT outperformed you as they kept the score difference the same from 48-37 to 26-15 which speaks for itself. Good job though BK on a great pull, gratz on the win. :thumbup:

New account: Jack

Bk out pulled and out lvl'd I assume. Good effort RT. Gratz BK.

Nah I am pretty sure on average we were out leveled, RT had one person under 115 combat (they only have 2 on their ml) and they were 99 prayer and defence and most were 120+ whereas BK had quite a few people between 110 and 115. Our high levels were probably higher but our low levels were lower.

Do you want to love me?

With that kinda pull, DV will try to take a Sunday chellenge on BK. However, with church and Sunday Football it be kinda hard to do, but BK with a full unit of 40s and 50s.... Very dangerous, even if a clan pulls 30 over, it be a hard war to fight. Good Job on the win BK.

Im pretty sure Bk watches Football and goes to Church,they are human too lol

thats not the greatest excuse if heard :???:

anyway on topic, grats Bk

kudos to Rt for putting up the fight

Bk out pulled and out lvl'd I assume. Good effort RT. Gratz BK.

Nah I am pretty sure on average we were out leveled, RT had one person under 115 combat (they only have 2 on their ml) and they were 99 prayer and defence and most were 120+ whereas BK had quite a few people between 110 and 115. Our high levels were probably higher but our low levels were lower.

Lvls was around the same. :)

We had not a great pull due the time. :razz: (to late for us) We did not bad anyways. We killed ppl even fast or faster then BK did untill around 20-30 and that with less ppl. :) (11) So what abs in the 1st post said is pretty true. :)

On the war they had 81 ppl on the ml and we 61 so it was expected that they pulled more then us.

GF BK u did good. Next time matched? :rolleyes:

w000t nice bk, looked like a ownage war, nice pulls, now i believe that you guys can pull more on sundays, and that it wasnt an excuse :P

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR