MAJOR Relationship Problems...

Sirgatory

Pretty true, If you want her as a girlfriend, she doesn't want you as a friend. If you were older, I could give you advice that could steal her... but you are a bit too young for the advice I have to work. Or she is a bit too young, regardless...

Romance her, don't comfort her and be all nice... You can't be the person she turns to with her problem. You really can't be too nice, but seeing as both of you are quite shy, I'd think you would stay too nice and be a friend rather than a partner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a relationship is essentially thin ice. You can choose to break it and see what you find inside, but the ice can never be fully repaired, (until next winter).

I'm including minor stuff like elavation of the new piece of ice.

Translation: If you want to go beyond friendship, it fails, and the original bond of friendship will rarely be repaired, and sometimes the friendship breaks up. Don't try to fool yourself thinking you will 100% be friends again after a failed relationship, some wounds are too deep to heal. Think about the line you are about to cross carefully, and i hope for the best...

Two things.

First, like a lot of other people are saying, your fourteen. You don't HAVE to have a girlfriend. And if you do, there is only the smallest chance in the world of it actually lasting.

Second: Also like a few other people are saying, just be friends for now. Become her best friend. Make sure she is happy being around you.

A few years from now when you both are older, she will remember how you treated her, and then be willing to date. By then, you will know everything about each other, and the relationship will be almost halfway set up by then.

It's how me and my girl got togather. We became friends, and slowly became each other's best friend. We're now one of the closest couples I know of.

~M

throw a party get drunk enough to make a move and it helps if she is drunk. then ur sorted. trust me this way is always the easiest root because the next day she will either go out with u if u ask or she wont which will mean she wouldnt of anyway.

Welcome to the tip.it dating service.

If you like a girl but don't know her please pres 1!

If you like a girl but she doesn't want to ruin friendship please press 2!

If you are in a relationship and she is cheating on you press 3!

If you are in a relationship and gonna get dumped press 4!

If you are ugly/rizla and can't get a girl please hang up!

Please stay on the line your relationship problems mean a lot to us

drunk huh, not a good idea, you might do thing you wouldn't otherwise, if you get my drift...

Isnt that the point... i mean hes obviously too nervous when sober. :roll:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Why do you have play between quote tags? schater.gif

Reading trough the rest of your post now, then I'll edit it in.

You've been clear already, just do stuff with her just as friends and eventually she'll fall for you, or not. Time will tell.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

^^^ Tsk tsk tsk.... Naughty shadow! *whacks hand*. There are children in here!!! Sides, we don't wanna know the details!! *shields kids eyes*. :lol:

But yea, what everyone ELSE says is true. It's probably best to wait it out until you're ready. I'm still regreting my first and only relationship (broke up end of June this year). I haven't recovered, the pain is still there, and sometime i wished me and him waited a little while longer, until we were both matured enough to handle a relationship. (he's 17, I'm 15, but we ALL know that girls mature faster than guys!! 8) ) *snaps back to usual cherpy self*

Pfft, when I said sleep, I literally meant sleep :P although we did things..

And sorry about your relationship, I just know that we're not going to end up like that :wink:

Haha.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Alright, well, this is a very "unique" problem I'm having with a girl, and i'd like to tell you all about it, so help me PLEASE.

i seem to have missed the major relationship problems. i thought those usally conisisted of devorce and the likes.

so maybe if u point out the major problems i might be able to help.

As a girl, here's my advice: Listen to her. You've let her know how you feel, and now the ball's in her court. If she's not comfortable being more than friends for now, don't pressure her. Just be a good friend and try not to always be looking for something more... and maybe she'll change her mind! But definitely, if she made a decision and gave it to you, don't try to change it. It might only make her resentful.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

wow, cannot believe this thread is still going.

well to update you all:

the last week or so has been very confusing. she told her friend that she was rethinking everything, and her friend was not supposed to tell until today, 11/6/05 because she might change her mind. Well, guess what, her friend told me a few days before today, and i spazzed with happiness. I get home from the skatepark today, and there's a message for me on AIM:

im sorry -name here-...... she changed her mind...... im really really sorry..... i really thought she'd go thro w/ it this time or i wouldnt have let you know... im sorry times a bajillion...... im working on it...... believe me im really sorry...........

So basically, i think this girl is really confused. Sometimes i wonder what goes on in her head...

Oh and BTW - i sit next to her on the bus so i guess thats a plus :wink:

My old signature had to do with PKing the classic way.

Unfortunately, that is no more.

She is playing with you. Some girls just like the chase, well to be chased. She may just dangle that twinkie in front of your nose for a few more miles until she finds herself at the next train station, and there you may just be a pawn for jealousy.

I'm with Cynical1 on this one. Just stop chasing her.

There are two possible outcomes to that:

1. She thinks you don't like her and she'll go onto someone else (and also show she never liked you that much either).

2. She'll realise how much you like her, but aren't going to waste time on someone who can't get their act together.

get a diff gf and ur friend will get so jealous then brake up and ur friend will want u so bad :)

best advice ever :roll:

thats what i thought :)

As: Dontknowyet -157 R.

Rs: Dontknowyet - 38

Bigboybad - 104