Anyone else like to workout?

UnformedDude

Does anyone else here besides me like to workout. I know it might seem weird that a runescaper likes to workout , but I do so post here if you do. Also post what type of workouts you do. I also have a six-pack if thats hard to belive a 13 yr old having so if you don't believe me I'll put a pic to imageshack of me.

Iv been working out recently, gym 3 times a week. Im trying to get that "beach body" for summer. The first 2 weeks were painful and i wanted to throw up after each session but now I feel bad if I dont go. No six pack unfortunetly I have to much fat :(

Caldius.png

Iv been working out recently, gym 3 times a week. Im trying to get that "beach body" for summer. The first 2 weeks were painful and i wanted to throw up after each session but now I feel bad if I dont go. No six pack unfortunetly I have to much fat :(

Mening you were probably pushing yourself too hard.

Anyway, I'm not obsessive but if I have the time I will head to the gym for a while.

A runescape player that works out? No Way!!! I thought they all just sat in the basement clicking on the game all day!? :shock:

Also a 13 yr old with a 6-pack isn't as uncommon as you are trying to make it out to be. :wink:

sig2ho7.jpg

yea, of course

im 5'11, weigh 145lbs, and yeah i got a sixpack, but my other muscles show well as too ;)

3times per week, to the gym, and yesterday i just benched 135lbs, so happy :D:D:D not much for sum, but yeah...

and eating! holy poo, i eat so much more than i used to,

last january i weighed 55kg, and was 172 cm tall, now im 180cm and weigh 65kg ;)

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

19 years old, 6', 221 lbs (most in legs, although Ive gotten a little pudgy in my old age)

Most of my overweightedness comes from playing football for years, then being barred from it by my parents (after an injury) and being the in marching band for 6 years. Band is a lot of excercise, but only during the season.

I am pretty slim for my weight, although I am working on losing 30 pounds. I can bench 180 lbs and can leg press over 600 lbs. Of course, I have stopped leg pressing because the BMI in my legs is getting out of hand.

For excercise now, I bike, run, and play raquetball.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I'm 17 years old, 5'10", I bench press 245 and squat 475. I power clean 225 and dead lift 495.

But this is all because of working hard to get better at football. This year I'm doing pretty well...2nd place in tackles on the team and 3 forced fumbles. :)

tomato1ry.png

Meh, I used to do it for an hour a day regularly, but I got a job and it takes precedence over working out. Besides I walk a lot while working (vacuuming rooms, weedeating uhh weeds, and other general stuff and running around at the college where I work at) and I am worn out by the time I get off, and want to get home into a nice shower and my jammies :)

I work out every day. Not like weight lifting but im a sprinter and i plan on going to college and running there. Sience i have "amercian" football practice every day i usually concider that my work out. On my free days however i usually run a few miles and listen to my mp3 player. I dunno, it just feals good to run.. lifes issues are no longer on my mind 8) .

A runescape player that works out? No Way!!! I thought they all just sat in the basement clicking on the game all day!? :shock:

Also a 13 yr old with a 6-pack isn't as uncommon as you are trying to make it out to be. :wink:

Zezima's Finger muscles are probably bigger then my Biceps by now

deadforumslol.png

Zezima's Finger muscles are probably bigger then my Biceps by now

Haha, very true :lol:

I like exercising, but I hate being made to run.....absolutely hate it :evil:

J272

Ahh yes working out, i used to do that. In th summer i used to run a mile a day, and try and do some prolonged form of light exercise three times a day. That got boring pretty quickly for me, so nowadays i just play badminton everyday, work up a sweat, and I'm happy.

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

I work out, currently bulking up at the moment, i weigh just under 11 stone but Im increasing my calorie intake as we speak! Looking to weigh at around 12.5 stone (not sure of the amount in KG/Pounds). Im not really into the cardio side of things due to years of smoking, but having quit smoking im gradually working my way back, I mainly do weightlifting but im keen to start playing football again so I'll probably have to work on the fitness side of things :wink:

If you were doing a lot of weight training I'd be half tempted to agree with T-Roach since doing that every single day does tend to not allow your body to fully recover but you're not so it's all good :P

I work out every day. .

when we people learn? :roll:

im not sure i get what you were saying there, were you insulting me for being well, healthy?

exactly wat darkrick said-

if ur working out everyday with big weights and stuff, then its not good...

and since ur 1st sentence doesnt tell me anything, so..

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

I used to despise running, loathe it, i was never bad, just never very good. However over the summer i was out on my bike a lot doing fairly intensive rides. I built up a high level of stamina which seems to have transferred into my running at school. I'm going to try and keep this up over the winter by running (too cold for cycling), and hopefully will remain one of the best at running in my year (since coming back). As for "working out" i don't do anything too heavy, but i have some 1kg and 3kg handweights that i'll workout with, as well as a chest-expander, which i'm still unsure about. I might try the school gym when i get a chance, but i'm mega busy at school at the moment.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Mmm yes, the gym, a wonderful place. I actually enjoy doing it since i go with about 2 friends each time and that makes it enjoyable rather than a chore or something as some people view it.

About 6' id say for me. . .160 lb. Benching 165 :S

I think im doin alright since i dont do it for any sports, but rather for personal enjoyment.

Just bought a half year pass since my last one ran out 2 weeks ago. Just went yesterday and im sorrreeee.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it