To Arms!

Dizzle229

Alright, went ahead and made 2 weapons from scratch.

My assault rifle is made for medium to close combat, and can also be used to infiltrate buildings if the folding stock is folded. The long barrel helps accuracy. The laser sight is used especially for indoors, while the red dot sight will be more useful outdoors. It contains plenty of bullets (around maybe 50) in the AK-styled magazine. Comes in desert colours, but is available in other colours too.

Assault rifle

My pistol will only in emergencies or if I want to finish one person off silently, which is why it includes a supressor. Also has a laser sight to make aiming easier.

Side arm

Both made from scratch, it was fun to experiment and try to mix and match :)

PS: I can't post images for some reason, it says I can't use the image extension I'm using on this board. I tried using both JPG and PNG, I don't understand what the problem is.

Your not posting the image location.

right click on the image, view image, paste that.

I really like the sidearm.

Ah, thanks, it works now. Stupid Imageshack lol.

That pistol above me is awesome, and the rifle is pretty nice too btw

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I already have some of these, so I'll use them.

Laser based weaponry for me.

[hide= Laser Pulse Rifle]

arcrifledesign.png

[/hide]

Features a scope, fires short but powerful streams of laser, but most of all, it's an incredibly accurate weapon, since lasers can be far more accurate than bullets.

Uses Battery cartridges, which are rechargable at any average power outlet.

[hide=Laser Breaker]

seraphibowgun.jpg

[/hide]

Named due to the fact that it uses small glass chips to break the laser and redirect it in a shotgun like pattern in front of the weapon. Would eat power like a [bleep], so only to be used when necessary.

I'm assuming we can create laser weaponry?

2Xeo5.png

Right, this is my carrycase gun thing.

0.5 metres long

it is carryed by the lever at the top, on the lever is a small trigger which allows firing.

it carrys eight bullets with a slow reload (bullet belts compatible). the fact that it is in a large powerful guns means bullets fire about twenty times more powerfully, it has an auto function (only useful with a bullet belt). it can be carried (quite heavy) or mounted.

there is no way on earth your going to silence this, the speed of the bullets is much more powerful then other guns and the bullet breaks speed of sound and makes sonic boom.. there is a chain which pulls up the magazine extremly quickly and there is a laser pointer (working on a dynamo).

myweapon4q.jpg

But seriously, you really need to understand the speed of the bullet, it is fired 0.5 metres through a compressed air tube with lots of power used.

EDIT:Love you laser breaker, i'm going to make something in the same style

Edited by Hextriplet
meatlover.png

Don't just say "alot of stuff", please specify! And it really is cool looking, it looks like one of the human weapons from Halo :thumbup:

Well, lets see. Its a high powered, anti everything sniper rifle. It can either fire small bullets rapidly for cover fire, or you can load larger, explosive rounds. The green boxes along the bottom are ammo packs. It also ahs the capability of firing an inaccurate spread of three explosive shots quickly, which is useful for stopping a suicidal charge.

It has a weak silencer, and a flash suppressor, and obviously a scope.

And if lasers are allowed, then it will magically transform into the worlds first sniper laser cannon.

Oh, and the front handle is detachable, and has a flashlight inside. Why? Becasue no-one will see it coming. I wanted it to be a lightsaber, but that might be cheap....

Firing diagrams:

[Horrific diagrams]

_ _ _ _

_ _

_ _

_ _

And if lasers are allowed, forget all of those and put in this:

[/horrific diagrams]

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Wow Hex... that's actually pretty cool =D>

Considering the amount of ammo that many barrels will chew through, he won't get much fire out of it before having to reload, unless you use an extended ammo clip.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Wow Hex... that's actually pretty cool =D>

Considering the amount of ammo that many barrels will chew through, he won't get much fire out of it before having to reload, unless you use an extended ammo clip.

He was reffering to the other ones.

the carry-case one is not very useful without extended ammo (i've reffered to it as a bullet belt) but that gives it extreme amounts of power.

gunpicturedwithammoexte.png

Submachine gun with telescopic sight. it has quite a large amount of force along with speed.

meatlover.png

[hide=Guns] myweapon3h.jpg

myweaponp.jpg

myweapon2y.jpg[/hide]

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Don't start changing the thread just yet Hex, we need an actual system.

Well if we just start doing it randomly and use this thread as a discussion of the guns we've made.

this is very good:

Looks: how good it looks and such, easy to hide.

Power: the power of the bullets, speed of reloading. the raw power

Ease: ease of use (low wieght, easy reloading)

[b]Looks:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Ease:[/b]

meatlover.png

myweapon3.jpg

Since my last sniper was meant to take down infantry, this one's for bigger targets... namely vehicles and such, one round from this will stop a vehicle cold. The round is about the length of the width of two dollar bills, and a diameter of about 4 inches. The firing mechanism is different from similar rifles, such as the .50 Cal rifle, in that it uses magnetism and electricity to fire rounds. Each round, due to it's size, requires a lot of electricity to "charge" a round, and a single shot takes a lot of power, about 100 Kilowatts of power, which is an equivalent of the amount of power a house will use in about a month. The rifle has a system in place that generates this power through perpetual magnetism, enough to fire once every hour unless assisted through an external power source. Since electricity is used to fire the round, minimal recoil is induced, but still enough to break a shoulder if not used correctly, considering the power of the round being fired. Each round has a barrel velocity of 2000m/s, which is the equivalent of over a mile a second. The rifle's barrel gets so hot after each round it needs to cool down after each shot. It will reach temperatures in excess of 1500F(815C), and as such, needs to be allowed to cool down before firing again. Note that the bullet will easily penetrate about 20 cars and still be able to kill someone, cross through them, and cut through a few more people. Testing has shown this rifle to be able to penetrate a few feet into the ground. The rifle is merely a prototype at this point. More testing must be done, and the issues of cooling and electricity needs to be addressed before it can be a serious military weapon. This gun is essentially the baby of a railgun and a nuke. The bullet WILL kill if it hits something. It packs the power to rip off entire limbs, or blow huge holes into the body, considering the resulting shockwave of such a round. To put that in perspective, ballistics testing has shown that the hole is about 10 inches in diameter, which is huge. After each shot is fired, the excess heat and electricity is discharged through the exhaust pipes on the side of the rifle.

Oh, and as a side note: Stay clear of the sides of the rifle, since the heat given off of the sides will burn you badly, or the electricity will electrocute you(The electricity generated by each shot has the potential to destroy your Circulatory and Nervous system easily. Oh, and I think this gun's pretty damn loud, so I would advise earplugs.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

[hide]Gun.png[/hide]

Electrical sniper rifle with small bayonet. Red lights indicate overheating. Each shot will be extremely fast and almost concealable. Comes with free detachable laser guide. It's capable of rapidfire, should it be required for closer-ranged p0wn4g3. It is surprisingly light, although it is quite large so it would be hard to walk around with it unnoticed. Generally impractical but deadly nonetheless. I shall call it "E-1337".

redarrows-1.png

2'nd try at my carry-case.

the carry-case weapon (also known as the CC1) is an extremly high powered fully automatic shotgun. its carryed like a briefcase.

its more powerful then an average shotgun and therfore is more powerful then the average shotgun, its automatic and instead of firing one bullet at a time (like normal) it fires three bullets at a time which makes it more effective against other people.

myweapon5.jpg

*not pictured, more ammo inside

to reload you need to get ammo packs, these are simply bullets strapped together.

it is super effective at "killing everything infront of it" but its heavy and has bad aim.

those bulelts pictured are average sized bullets for shotguns.

its power level is over 9000

meatlover.png

Ultimania, did you also design Mjolnir for Thor? :ohnoes: :shock:

Yeah lol. I think this rifle does it's job a little too well. Oh, and don't try standing while firing this thing, you'll be flat out on the ground due to the recoil. Flat out as in being thrown down hard.

And Hex, you realize that the recoil from that thing will make you drop it because a few shotgun shells will kick back hard.

Ultimania, did you also design Mjolnir for Thor? :ohnoes: :shock:

Yeah lol. I think this rifle does it's job a little too well. Oh, and don't try standing while firing this thing, you'll be flat out on the ground due to the recoil. Flat out as in being thrown down hard.

And Hex, you realize that the recoil from that thing will make you drop it because a few shotgun shells will kick back hard.

Thats why its held, how its held.

meatlover.png

It would still rip your arms off.

Or it would just fly out of your hands and end up on the floor behind you.

So, sneaking up on hex while he is shooting will result in a loaded shotgun being throw to you?

I'm not sure whether that is good or bad....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

What? That makes so little sense that I think a part of the universe just collapsed in on itself for no reason.

You can't just throw a gyroscope into something you hold and expect it to be perfectly balanced.

The bullets leaving the barrel would cause the gun to fly backwards, a normal shotgun will break somebody's arm if not used correctly, that shotgun will tear a persons arm off no matter how it is used.

Unless it was turret mounted.

2Xeo5.png

Really Hex, gyroscope or not, all you have is the world's most dangerous to operate anti-air gun. Though they may not work, I have this to say about your weapons: They look friggin cool =D>

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.