Aviansies

Championfurydelta123

Do the Aviansies in the Armadyl's Eyrie place drop addy bars more often than of those outside?

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Do the Aviansies in the Armadyl's Eyrie place drop addy bars more often than of those outside?

noooo

kk btw i loved the movie v for vendetta too :P Mind I use ur avatar too :)?

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

DONTTT kill them inside the Eyrie. There arent alot of low level aviansies there.

Geez i don't get why people think the Eyrie is better -.-

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

DONTTT kill them inside the Eyrie. There arent alot of low level aviansies there.

Maybe because it's slightly away from other godly monsters? Btw, it's luck that decides whether or not you get an addy bar drop for an aviansie. :!:

[hide=Accomplishments]65 Fishing (Swordfish gloves) - July 29, 2009

Rune Defender - August 15, 2009

My Dream Armor(P2P) - August 18, 2009

Slayer Helmet - September 19, 2009

75 Attack (Ability to Wield GS) - October 17, 2009

100 posts in Tip.It Forum - October 25, 2009

80 Strength - December 12, 2009[/hide]

[hide=F2P/P2P Stats and Goals]Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png[/hide]

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they can make up their minds."

-Wilt Chamberlain

There's usually less other Aviansie killers in the Eyrie than outside when I go, which is why I prefer it.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

There's usually less other Aviansie killers in the Eyrie than outside when I go, which is why I prefer it.

They have more hp and more defense so its less kills per hour, less kills per hour means less gp per hour.

Whats the point in getting less gp per hour when your only there for gp?

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Theres like 4 low level avie spawns in the eyrie, if you can kill all 4 before the first one spawns, then maybe you should stop using onyx bolts lol.

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

Those are lvl 73's and 79's. Oh and did i mention that you need to run a few spaces to reach from on of the spawn spots to the other? Big time waster.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

They have more hp and more defense so its less kills per hour, less kills per hour means less gp per hour.

Whats the point in getting less gp per hour when your only there for gp?

Aren't the higher level ones the only ones with higher HP and defense? If you don't kill those then you wouldn't have to worry about the difference in HP and def.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Thou shalt not have any form of fun whilst playing runescape, everything must be done with the HIGHEST POSSIBLE efficiency of 9001!!

Also, there is no difference in Addy bar drop rates from aviansies in different areas.

Your first comment was not thought throught. It fails. Its idiotic :wall:

If you do something the hard/uneffecient way you're going to get bored by it much faster that you would have meaning in the end you wont have near as much fun as you would have doing it the efficient way. Its not like this is every case but when it comes to Aviansies it is, trust me.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide