Downfall + True 0wnage Day Out

Amateurnoob

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind you some with d'hide to haha :P

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

no1 called dk,dk came coz downfall flame a lot in rsc and tip.it + downfall pk WITH ni+ph.....so dk decided to have some fun watching downfall bailing ;-)

there has been proof posting you guys asking for dk to come. :wall: ops ? :\

6590ew.jpg

no1 called dk,dk came coz downfall flame a lot in rsc and tip.it + downfall pk WITH ni+ph.....so dk decided to have some fun watching downfall bailing ;-)

dk were at w 57 spiders....there was no1 out at that moment so they came for downfall

champ.gif

dk were at w 57 spiders....there was no1 out at that moment so they came for downfall

reffer to the picture where your member admits you called dk. its in the OP i think. dont lie, please.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

reffer to the picture where your member admits you called dk. its in the OP i think. dont lie, please.

oh ic that was when downfall called some cr and other friends

champ.gif

You comfirmed you called friends !

Deny?

Confirmed, I asked a few friends to come when DK hit us, admit we can't compete with DK with 51 opts we already were outpulled by you, but you couldn't respect that ;) had to call DK. Anyways we called a few friends to come bait DK away from us. No one really came though... who wants to go out just to get wrecked.. (referencing that to DK hitting us not DV)

Also Ray0608 said your chat was an open channel and DK joined your cc and asked where we were and you gave location. Confirm please :).

Anyways our friends hardly did anything as we didn't jump in ops. We had like one TNC member come to help us out. You still should have had 69 opts against our 55 :)... I don't think that would matter.

Also for the record it was a PVP trip during the day nothing official. I don't think there were any rules set in place against having friends come and chill with us and have a good day.

if you called friends when dk hit you, why is david in the first picture

also tnc tom in the 2nd picture, before you called friends

I called a Team Kenya mass, when there's free rune involved i'll always call Team Kenya to come out so fail argument is fail.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Deny?

Confirmed, I asked a few friends to come when DK hit us, admit we can't compete with DK with 51 opts we already were outpulled by you, but you couldn't respect that ;) had to call DK. Anyways we called a few friends to come bait DK away from us. No one really came though... who wants to go out just to get wrecked.. (referencing that to DK hitting us not DV)

Also Ray0608 said your chat was an open channel and DK joined your cc and asked where we were and you gave location. Confirm please :).

Anyways our friends hardly did anything as we didn't jump in ops. We had like one TNC member come to help us out. You still should have had 69 opts against our 55 :)... I don't think that would matter.

Also for the record it was a PVP trip during the day nothing official. I don't think there were any rules set in place against having friends come and chill with us and have a good day.

I called a Team Kenya mass, when there's free rune involved i'll always call Team Kenya to come out so fail argument is fail.

lol <3:

champ.gif

oh ic that was when downfall called some cr and other friends

Pretty sure we didn't call them from BH walk to Mossies.... so nice defense. DK was there ready for us lol... You already stated in a spam "DK IS COMING" and then your members obviously said DV+DK vs D0...... Cool story I love the pics <3:

Also to Karanbest, I doubt DK would want your clan dragging down their overall combat level on a shared memberlist ;)

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

gj guys, nice mass for short prep, i dont feel like posting stuff that i been posting for the past month over and over again, oh well.

Just some points:

If you think we pk with ni/ph ur [developmentally delayed]ed ni/ph have crashed 100% of are pvp wars and often hit us in wildy. Only one we hit dk for revenge, i dont know why you say with pk with ni.

@ magno nice post count the first page you had half th posts, i dunno why u repeat the same stuff. Sorry you dont meet reqs for df, no Multi clanners allowed, soz.

@machamp, theres no reason for you to have 3 posts in a row just edit the first one lol....makes topic look big, this isnt for free post count.

We dont flame, i dont know were you get info? Saying you have multiclanners isnt a flame sorry. You confusing us with someone probably.

@dandaman, HI, Bye

@dv i dont see why you make random aqqusations, because after 1daY you saying we called ppl but you didnt say that at first? you just making it up to make you look good or sumthing?

Edited by lady_ninane
Don't evade the censor; final warning.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

NO DK NO DV.

This, DV can't PvP without DK because even if they see TPR they bail, yeah i realised DV called DK cos lets see.. , all the leadership is DV is in DK, 70% of the DV ml (not leaders) are DK Juniors, obviously DV call DK, DK are DV's allies

NO DK NO DV

RETIRED

i think if it was Df only Dv would have ripped Df apart with there 70 ops

Good job Downies and ownge? or w.e name it is

Deny?

READ THE QUOTES )

p.s:I should go off to make a ml of dv and dk so next time we both go out it will be 1 team not 2 clans

I'm pretty sure this already exists :thumbup:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

NO DK NO DV.

This, DV can't PvP without DK because even if they see TPR they bail, yeah i realised DV called DK cos lets see.. , all the leadership is DV is in DK, 70% of the DV ml (not leaders) are DK Juniors, obviously DV call DK, DK are DV's allies

NO DK NO DV

cool story bro

100313043904.png

Downfall leaders have warned members to watch what we say

can't we just let this go..im sure its getting pretty annoying on your side too with all this idiotic arguements everyday

good luck with future wars Dv :thumbup:

IT was fun. I dont understand all the 2 v 1 t0 and df are eastern when dv is more western/south asian time zone. THey had the people to pull more than 85% of d0's mems were at school. WE had about even opts i dont know why we couldnt've warred i asked eni but my babe ignored me :( and ray but ray was prolly drunk or something :P <3. It was fun though i got tons of rune. I'd really like to see a 1 v 1 downfall vs dv or t0 vs dv would be an enjoyable war. Thanks dv it was a meh fight but I look forward to maybe more fights hopefully deeper :P.

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!