Average appeal wait time

Kobeman8

anyone thats appealed a ban know exactly how long it took for them to read your appeal? I've talked to someone in-game he said it took him 3 weeks, did it take anyone else this long?

When they turned down my last appeal about 6 months ago, I believe I waited for around a week or so before getting an automated rejection response.

I sent another in a few days ago though, so I'm hoping it doesn't take more than a week, especially with this 2-week time period for RSC accounts.

A couple times it was only a few days. Most of the time it was about 2 weeks, and it one case, a few months..

They no longer have evidence, or even a reason for me being banned (they said bug abuse, but it was for autoing), and they still won't unban me after 5 years. I've seen in appeals on two separate accounts about three times each in total, and EVERY TIME has been the exact same automated response, even though I have given a different appeal each time. Way to go Jagex customer support!

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

First off, they do have proof for autoing, but it says no evidence since they don't show any evidence whatsoever for autoing, somehow it may reveal their "security-system", they say.

Second, they do read and review every appeal, and no answers are automated. Though, they do have ready-templates that they use (why write a new answer everytime, it's a big time saver).

Comprende?

Appeal time is always different depending on how many are appealing at the moment. Can take a few hours as well as several weeks. Probably also depends on the case, in your case, autoing i suppose, it's longer than a verbal abuse.

First off, they do have proof for autoing, but it says no evidence since they don't show any evidence whatsoever for autoing, somehow it may reveal their "security-system", they say.

Second, they do read and review every appeal, and no answers are automated. Though, they do have ready-templates that they use (why write a new answer everytime, it's a big time saver).

Comprende?

Appeal time is always different depending on how many are appealing at the moment. Can take a few hours as well as several weeks. Probably also depends on the case, in your case, autoing i suppose, it's longer than a verbal abuse.

My brother's appeal was something like "NOOB LOL!" and it was accepted........

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I had my second permanent Mute appeal granted after an hour of making it (for the 10th time lol, it was like a Runescape anniversary, i'd try to appeal it every six months or so)

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Comprende?

My brother's appeal was something like "NOOB LOL!" and it was accepted........

Oh well... :D

Comprende?

Maybe they do read it, but they don't give very appropriate templated-responses. I've done probably five different appeals over the past 4 or so years, and every single bloody one was the same, and none of them addressed what I was actually saying in my appeal. They never once gave me a reason other than something along the lines of, "You have shown that you are not willing to follow rules so we have decided not to unban your account. You obviously care about your account, so take the time to read the rules here. Feel free to start another account and become a member to see what new updates Runescape has to offer!"

Jagex customer support is straight garbage.. Do you think if I made them members for my next appeal they would actually read what I was typing, or at least post a reasonable response to my appeal?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

^Same here.

It's been well over a week now for me as well, yet I've still received no response. I'm assuming that sometime well-after the 25th I'll finally get a response; I'm quite sure I'll be turned down again, but what a rip it'd be to finally get unbanned, then only have the choice of playing rs2 on jp.

^Same here.

It's been well over a week now for me as well, yet I've still received no response. I'm assuming that sometime well-after the 25th I'll finally get a response; I'm quite sure I'll be turned down again, but what a rip it'd be to finally get unbanned, then only have the choice of playing rs2 on jp.

well bro its matter of minutes now and mines still pending lol, if i get a response tomarrow i'm going to be one p/o person =\

i have one account that has been waiting 2 weeks, and still waiting

then another account i lost when i was keylogged years an years ago, i recovered it to find out it was banned while it was in control of the person who keylogged me. tried to appeal it and it was denied even tho i was not the one who got it banned in the first place

the account that was stolen was recovered and appealed in less then 2 hours

it all really depends

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

Well, I actually received a response this morning, and Joe Pile shall remain banned for at least another 6 months. :(

I suppose I'll appeal again in the future & hopefully get another chance at signing up for RSC, when they temporarily open sign-ups again.

Well, I actually received a response this morning, and Joe Pile shall remain banned for at least another 6 months. :(

I suppose I'll appeal again in the future & hopefully get another chance at signing up for RSC, when they temporarily open sign-ups again.

You really think they will ever reopen? I think they'll rather close it up forever than reopen again.

You really think they will ever reopen? I think they'll rather close it up forever than reopen again.

*Cough*

There is good news, though, if you missed out on the opportunity to join Classic this time: it’s not the last chance! We will be opening Classic up to allow new members to join the game every six months from now on.

If you missed signing up the first time you'll have another chance in six months. :)

*Cough*

There is good news, though, if you missed out on the opportunity to join Classic this time: its not the last chance! We will be opening Classic up to allow new members to join the game every six months from now on.

If you missed signing up the first time you'll have another chance in six months. :)

Oh really? Damn that is good news! Maybe another chance to get my old main back! :)