-war world 10

-no items lose after death

-any rules broken will result in DQ

Alkaedalatin broke this rule:

-team with less ppl attacks

and rushed us, so I hope that this rule:

-any rules broken will result in DQ

will be applied..

They got 50 points from us last fight because we didn't know that Mexico didn't switch to winter time when we did, so this time we are getting points from them for beaking their own rules..

Thanks.

Starting screen:

21-11-2009_21-07-45124.png

They rushing and breaking rules:

21-11-2009_21-08-4827.png

(yes i couldn't be bothered to tank when they broke rules)

Ending picture:

21-11-2009_21-08-54565.png

Czecho Slovak Forces Leader

Sorry for not editting the topic title, I forgot how they spell their name and then I forgot to edit that and now I can't lol

and also forgot to put [TWR] in taht topic, I fail

If one of our cool moderators could fix it for me, it would be nice :)

Should have just rematched, but gratz on your TWR win and points.

Should have just rematched 14 days ago when we came 1 hour late due to timezones.

Should have just rematched, but gratz on your TWR win and points.

Should have just rematched 14 days ago when we came 1 hour late due to timezones.

Starting the war 1 hour late is a big difference, than to just claiming a win when they rushed and piled you when you were supposed to attack first.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Well I think thi post needs some comments from us.

First of all our name is AK LATIN not "Alkaewahtever". Using that name, in your title is a little bit offensive and disrespectful and I think we dont deserve to be trated like that since we have allways been polite with you. :shame:

Second of all we are not mexicans, we are latins (from diferent latin countries), and the problem with the previous war was already settle down by the moderators. As I said before, is not our fault that you didnt knew the correct time of the war.

It`s ovbious that Lh has a problem with us. You guys cant asume that we won last time. <_<

Now, lets speak about this war.

As you can see on your oun picture you said that we attacked, so we did.

091121190506.png

It`s ovbious that you were not going to fight at all, you just were looking for the autowin... You didnt tank, or run, you just waited for us to fall in your trap and then you just walked out of the war... sad...

why did you hide your clan chat in the picture??

You called us "hungry points kids" 14 days ago... well you showed, this time, that you are worse than us.

You didnt play fair. :thumbdown:

You knew you couldnt win this war..... 36 vs 19??? imposible.... so you just claim autowin... :ohnoes:

Anyways we think we won this war.

Here are our starting opts:

091121170824.png

Lh starting opts:

091121170828.png

and some other sad pictures of this war.

091121170931.png

091121170949.png

091121171130.png

Of course we asked for a rematch but as you can see they didnt wanted to.

I hope a moderator really take the time to see what really happened.

juliet2.jpg

♥ Ex Condemned Army Founder | Ex Silent Ember Council ♥

♥ Aces of War Legend ♥

Just rematch...............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I think thi post needs some comments from us.

First of all our name is AK LATIN not "Alkaewahtever". Using that name, in your title is a little bit offensive and disrespectful and I think we dont deserve to be trated like that since we have allways been polite with you. :shame:

Second of all we are not mexicans, we are latins (from diferent latin countries), and the problem with the previous war was already settle down by the moderators. As I said before, is not our fault that you didnt knew the correct time of the war.

It`s ovbious that Lh has a problem with us. You guys cant asume that we won last time. <_<

Now, lets speak about this war.

As you can see on your oun picture you said that we attacked, so we did.

091121190506.png

It`s ovbious that you were not going to fight at all, you just were looking for the autowin... You didnt tank, or run, you just waited for us to fall in your trap and then you just walked out of the war... sad...

why did you hide your clan chat in the picture??

You called us "hungry points kids" 14 days ago... well you showed, this time, that you are worse than us.

You didnt play fair. :thumbdown:

You knew you couldnt win this war..... 36 vs 19??? imposible.... so you just claim autowin... :ohnoes:

Anyways we think we won this war.

Here are our starting opts:

091121170824.png

Lh starting opts:

091121170828.png

and some other sad pictures of this war.

091121170931.png

091121170949.png

091121171130.png

Of course we asked for a rematch but as you can see they didnt wanted to.

I hope a moderator really take the time to see what really happened.

Totally agreed with this (^), first of all I'd say you could at least show some respect by saying the name correct, and if you don't remember the name you could just check the TWR list...

As for the war you just have to rematch, but if you're honest and you look at the starting score then we both know that it would be very hard for LH to overcome a cap of 17 when you pull 19 yourself, so whether you attacked or not we both know that AK Latin would have dominated this war.

No reason to claim auto-win, TWR is made for good wars not for easy auto-wins, maybe this is a bit off topic but we had exactly the same with DV last time and we're gonna rematch them as well so...

I'd say; good luck in the rematch to both clans! :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Yeah, what do you expect from a clan you got free points on? believe me, they are not going to love you..

I hid clanchat, because it's in czech language so you wouldn'nt understand..

Don't try to use something one of our member said as an excuse.. I can also say that he was talking to me..

Yeah, what we did is quite pathetic, but what you did last time pissed us off quite a lot too, so we gave you what you deserved in our eyes..

Have you read 2nd post? There's an explanation of the title.

And about that "u att"...we were not spamming it, only one member said it. Also, here were some rules settled, try to check them before war next time.

CSF leader

therisingsigfx0.png

1dedecekefb.jpg

Yeah, what we did is quite pathetic, but what you did last time pissed us off quite a lot too, so we gave you what you deserved in our eyes..

you said it... sad

juliet2.jpg

♥ Ex Condemned Army Founder | Ex Silent Ember Council ♥

♥ Aces of War Legend ♥

you said it... sad

Yes, I'm honest, we only wanted to make you feel how we felt last time.

Yeah, what do you expect from a clan you got free points on? believe me, they are not going to love you..

I hid clanchat, because it's in czech language so you wouldn'nt understand..

if it was czech, then what was there to hide if we could not understand it. :blink:

Oh wells, rematch and get this overwith pl0x.

meh it woulldnt have changed nothing that rule but still rules are rules and i guess a rematch is the best for both

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Ok. Im really sorry to see this kind of things happening on TWR first Kovajda is admitting that they did this intentionally to gave us what we deserve on their eyes so beside they did look pathetic there is the proof that they planed this (but what you did last time pissed us off quite a lot too, so we gave you what you deserved in our eyes..) so is not an auto win is just a trap.

And this time about the points you guys can keep them if that make you happy, we already make you look pathetic (Yeah, what we did is quite pathetic) twice and yes we will take on your clan again if you want to do it again any ways you guys wont stand a chance against us, now something needs to be done to stop clans like this to act like this first they dont show to a war when time was clear on GTM but its ok and then come out with they little game, I really expect some one from TWR doing something about.

Now that is the less important issue in this conversation I believe that is way more important the racist remark from Kovadja I am a Mexican my self and I am really proud of it but it does bothers me that some one uses that in an offensive tone, and assuming that all Latin people are Mexicans is really discriminative and I am not to sure about it but I guess the rules on this forum most be against that, no body likes any remarks about race, religion, country of birth or gender (among others), that single comment really rises my eyebrows specially coming from some one in a country where war and devastation made a huge scar due to racial issues during WWII, it is also very ignorant put so many rich and different cultures and traditions in a single big bulk, we latins see ours selves like brothers and we all proud of share the same language and borders all over the continent and even over seas (with Spain) but they way Kovajda has choose his words is clear that he was trying to be more than sarcastic, and we Hispanic people know how to stand together against this racist type of comments.

I hope some action will be taken to stop this type of racial attitude, but I still want to know where I can place a formal complain.

firma1pekenaparaforo.th.png