Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

From using multiple words over two characters in length, you die the moment before you hit the "submit" button. However, doing so prevents your message from getting out in the first place, thus making you live again. The universe is not suited to handle paradoxes such as this, and as such, your wish was granted only for those few femtoseconds in which you were both dead and alive.

I wish for a free apple pie. It must be prepared using only fresh, uncontaminated ingredients, be properly cooked, not choke me, not carry a curse, not injure anyone else, and be both edible and delicious. It cannot be stolen or tampered with, and it cannot be destroyed by any processes other than cutting, digestion, and metabolism.

EDIT: Gah I'm late again :wall:

Ok, Jafar comes back to life, but I see no reason for him to listen to anything you say :P

(for wish, please refer to previous paragraphs)

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

Fine. But just for that, my next wish is that the person who posts next gives you a horrible, slow, painful death. Part of it should involve ants :)

easyclickfe5.jpg

Granted. I commit suicide by letting ants control a bomb squad, and planting a bomb on a tower, and I'm on top of that tower. Right after I die, I'm reborn. I apparently had 2 lives. I just wasted one.

I wish that I could have a quarter.

It's unsweetened chocolate, and your body is incapable of processing sugar and sugar substitutes.

I wish that you slip on a banana peel :mrgreen:

easyclickfe5.jpg

Granted, now he donnot have time for nothing to do in the US because aliens wants revenge for the day of independece, will smith go to a dimension very far from here and dies while detoning the enemy planet, the explosion is too powerfull because it makes explode other aliens bombs, it is too powerfull so it creates a rare interdimensional-hole wich blows our plantet and a chinesse electric claw chooses you to be the saviour of the world by sacrficing yourself, then you got fired to the hole with a rare device wich closes the hole and you get impressoned with a inter dimensional mega spamic Uber George Doble U Bush who can fire angry tees from his nipples to torture you till the end of the world when god, buhdah or some random guy takes you and makes you destroy in the hell.

I wish i can rule the world as an evil maniatic dictator.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

congrats u got a man deer, and he rams into you in fury and cracks your spine, and ribs, guess wut ur dead!!!! :lol:

i wish that i was a rich man, not earing his money through the mafia, or bad things, and am not a convict of the law.

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

You find a flying taco with a "Hello, my name is..." sticker on it! It's name is Paco! But you get stranded on a desert island, so you need to bite Paco in half. The other half of him flies away to safety, leaving you to die.

I wish I had a monkey that could play me the bagpipes.

souryw6.png

But since this wish can't be corrupted that ruins the whole game for everyone and the mods burn you at the stake like a witch! But after they kill you they figure out that was really a double negative!

I wish I had a washing machine that didn't lose every other sock!

congrats, the washing machine loses everyother shirt and pair of pants!

I wish that i knew the name of the starter pokemon on pokemon diamond and pearl, and that he didn't have his behind on fire :x

You find out the password but get to the very, very last part and the game tells you how crazy you are for getting this far and that the developers ran out of ideas so say good bye to pokemon!

I wish that everyone who wrote with words shorter then two letters fell dead!

I wish that everyone who wrote with words shorter then two letters fell dead!

Granted, you're dead since I is shorter than two words. :twisted:

I some random guy would find a snake in his shower, that's poisonous too. :twisted:

It can't be me since there is no shower in my house.

You get 1 million logs and put them in your bank but they are light on fire by a bank teller and all your stuff burns up!

I wish I had a millions dollars which would in no way kill, murder, hurt, cause bodily injury or do anything to me!