Smavey, the ~SUPER-DWARF~

Smavey

Are YOU sick and tired of the drunken dwarf?

How about his small size that, because you dont see him, you get beat to death by flimsy pebbles

dwarf.jpgdwarf2.jpg

Are you sick and tired of his cheap kebabs and cheap beer?

superdwarf1.jpg

Are you scared that his kebabs will kill you? Like they have to millions of others?

What about his stupidity? He has the brain (and the body size) of a 2 year old! dwarf7.jpg

Or are you just annoyed that even ogre arrows dont kill him?

dwarfranged.jpg

Whatever the cause is, THERE IS A CURE! Thats right folks! But how could one replace the drunken dwarf? One needs to think like a dwarf to be a dwarf. One would also need the right attitude, the time and the costume... Who could do this? There is one, and one only. The real SuperDwarf!

superdwarfcostume.jpg

With the costume handmade in Canafis, with the finest threads ever to be seen. With a dwarf snout, and a wooden shield in times of battle, the Superdwarf had been created. His role is similar to the Drunken Dwarf, but he is not short, nor does he give cheap kebabs and cheap beer, nor does he get stuck behind doors and trees, nor does he look unstylish.

The Super Dwarf is here!

superdwarf.jpg

superdwarf5.jpg

Superdwarf3.jpg

The super dwarf does not give cheap kebabs nor cheap beer. He gives hand made Ugthanki Kebabs, which heal 20 health and make you say "Delicious!" after its eaten. Also, the cheap beer is now replaced with high quality pub beer. This incluedes, Asgarnian ale, Dwarven Stouts, Dragon Bitter, and the ever-new-brewed-in-Canafis Moonlight Meed! What a deal!

superdwarf4.jpg

dwarfswkitten.jpg

If you are ever in the need of the drink, just give the Super Dwarf a shout! He will pop up on the spot!

Superdwarf2.jpg

Smavey the Super Dwarf has already given a fresh refreshment to halfs of dozens of Tip.iters!

superdwarf8.jpg

superdwarf6.jpg

Ill be arourd anytime anywhere! Give me a message!

But what about the old dwarf? Some say hees in the al kaharid jail in world 18....

Thanks to SWKitten!, Zeekyhbomb!, and C1ll3R!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You went super-dwarf on my brother at the Chompy Bird place...If I remember correctly, you asked him for some Ogre arrows for your Chompy Bird guide after you gave him a kebab :lol:

But he still wants his beer :twisted: :P

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!

Lol that's awesome, nice job on the pics :P. You're a funny guy Smavey. Tip.it needs more people like you :) Willing to donate time to the community.. But those pictures, and your well-told story are hilarious :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You went super-dwarf on my brother at the Chompy Bird place...If I remember correctly, you asked him for some Ogre arrows for your Chompy Bird guide after you gave him a kebab :lol:

But he still wants his beer :twisted: :P

OH yea i drank the beer on the way down there. Oh well lol. He did the right thing, said "hey smavey!" and i said the lines of the dwarf haha.

another post by someone who has way to much time on their hands...lol great post man

Heh i love doing this, its so much more fun than training to get "WOOOOOT 12342135702394 MILLION EXPERIANCE IN PRAYER! YEAaaaaaaa"

Anyways im pumped for next ones. I will reveal the secret of Canafis.

You've got some awesome posts man. They make me laugh so hard. I wish I could eat Kebabs but I'm F2P for the summer. Keep up the good work it's about time we see some good posts on these boards.

Zaataar.png

Lol that's awesome, nice job on the pics :P. You're a funny guy Smavey. Tip.it needs more people like you :) Willing to donate time to the community.. But those pictures, and your well-told story are hilarious :lol:

Heh thanks. I spent the longest on this pic.

superdwarf.jpg

Like the 360 rotation thing. Heh it was fun making it tho.

hey i hate that dam dwarf it comes at the worst times :evil: :evil:

I know i was upstairs in my bedroom, and then my Ex-girlfriend was downstairs. I could hear her comming. I wanted it to go away right but instead of talking to it nicely, i decided to grab the food from him. He held it like glue! Anyways I wanted it so badly i grabbed it around the waist. I was going to lift him up but then my Ex came in. I was in the most aquard position.

smavey21-lucy6.jpg

:o

Yea i should put u in the credits, you gave me the idea heh. I just sorta was looking for some junk to get rid of and i saw a huge pile of ugthanki kebabs, ..and a beer. I was like hmmm.

Guest c1ll3r

haha i like this one... i need a cool picture under my name smavey can you make one for me or something lol