the possibilties of tutorial island

nazgul466

mmmm, maybe, just maybe.... remember that boat at the digsite? It is said to sail to a new island, but eh, my thought would be that they will head to tutorial island :D

Too bad "Kudos Island" is located due north of Morytania eh? :wink:

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Soooo ummm how about tutorial island becoming the area for the quest to unlock that new skill, sailing eh? #-o

Just kidding. The grandmaster quest sounds good and the after completing it, tutorial island becomes a skilling island for high levels only :thumbsup:

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

I would rather see the island turned into a instanced guild hall/island. Several other MMO's already have them.

You could join a clan chat and then travel to the hall of the CC your in. There would be a meeting area, and a place where you could show off Jagex trophies for your clans. If Jagex chooses to host clan competitions more frequently this would be an excellent opportunity for them to do so.

This. I'd love to convert it into a place for Clans to have a proper base of operations, but there should be the possibility of upgrading the halls with the construction skill. That would be amazing.

Definitely, that would be rediculously cool and it would be an awesome update for construction as many clans would like to have the best hall.

Plus the trophies idea is just geinus.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Maybe a fairy ring or something to get there, just for nostalgic purposes ;)

I think is the most likely thing to happen it would be very easy to do that.

It would be deserted after a week, there is nothing interesting to do there in it's current state :s

Never underestimate the power of nostalgia.

Not to mention a good level-up party location.

"Ahhh...this is where it all started"

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I would rather see the island turned into a instanced guild hall/island. Several other MMO's already have them.

You could join a clan chat and then travel to the hall of the CC your in. There would be a meeting area, and a place where you could show off Jagex trophies for your clans. If Jagex chooses to host clan competitions more frequently this would be an excellent opportunity for them to do so.

I sense Guild Wars... :thumbsup:

That would be an interesting, and imo awesome idea! They could really make it cool..

Big_Stingman.png

Obviously bring it back as all the new tutorials have stunk like [cabbage]. Just another case of dumb-[wagon]-ex "fixing" whats not broken.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON