99 woodcuting

skaterrjamez

lol @ this kid.

99 Woodcutting is one of the easiest now and before.

If you cant spend a few weeks doing this then how the hell do you plan on making a living in real life? (No offense, but seriously lol)

Making a living in real life, as in, working as a goldfarmer? emot-parrot.gif

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

ALL 99's take a long time. Deal with it.

That's why the skillcapes are honored.

oh really...

OMFG THAT DUDE HAS LIEK 99 COOKING. TEACH ME PL0xx...

99 woodcutting took me about aa week starting from 94-99. I took about 6 hours cutting willows each day and thats about it. not really that hard, its a cinch. you're probably using the wrong method.

ALL 99's take a long time. Deal with it.

That's why the skillcapes are honored.

oh really...

OMFG THAT DUDE HAS LIEK 99 COOKING. TEACH ME PL0xx...

99 woodcutting took me about aa week starting from 94-99. I took about 6 hours cutting willows each day and thats about it. not really that hard, its a cinch. you're probably using the wrong method.

And how long did it take to get from 1-94? :mellow:

Plenty of people want a skill cape, but they can't be bothered to put in the time to get one.

imevil.jpg

Dare you to try runecrafting.

But seriously, just keep your nose to the grindstone. Or, do what I do - interrupt your training with training something else. Farm runs are good, as is slayer. Or you could pick two goals and alternate every 10k/50k/100k/whatever xp.

Point is, it's not that hard. Just monotonous. Which explains why I'm nowhere even close to it.

a70c7.png

I'm completely blown away that you would post a rant about how slow woodcutting is just a few weeks after an entire update dedicated solely to making woodcutting faster to train.

Really? Really? Honestly.

This post is funny skills have gotten so easy to the point its pathetic. Try getting 99 range without chins the way people used to get it or woodcutting without all the modern advantages then complain.

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png

As with most skills in the game, woodcutting is a grindfest.

All you have to do is click on a tree over and over and then take the logs back to the bank, it's not that hard. It just takes a long time because what fun would it be if it took three hours to reach 99 woodcutting and everybody had that skill maxed?

EDIT: 2500 posts. :^_^: I guess that's an accomplishment of some sort.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

i actually thought this was going to be a joke topic bashing the introduction of ivy

Same lol.

But yeah, you just have to grind and grind and grind if you want it as soon as possible. It's why I will never get a 99 in any reasonable time, I cannot stand too much grinding.

silly RS2 products... *Waves cane* back in my day (started 2001) the xp rates in runescape classic were a joke... how about instead of getting a solid 60k+ xp/hr you got a max of like 25k xp/hr for melee stats instead of todays ridiculous xp rates!!

pandapk2.jpg

Yes Jaggyflax! MAEK IT SO THAT I LIEK CAN GET 99 CAEP IN HOUR PLZZ OR ILL QUIT ROONSAEPC!

Overreaction maybe, but it used to be so slow, that the max you could get in a week, is now what you can get in a day.

Im gonna now quote Jawoosh and say: "So be grateful!"

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Most 99 Wcers just bot ivy.

These days I look at WC capes the same as fletch/cooking.

I take offense to this.

Just saying. :thumbdown:

To add to that: the 99 woodcutters I know didn't "bot Ivy" ;)

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

I'm taking a break from killing critters to raise my defense by woodcutting. It is way easier than killing critters.

However -- reward? What reward? Seriously, there is no real reward. As F2P, no skill cape, no nothing. But even as P2P -- you pay actual money to get an imaginary piece of clothing for a simulation? (Because you pay money to become P2P).

The actual ==> "reward"<== aspect escapes me.

And its not like I would ever brag about it in the real world. Oh yeah -- I just spent 8 weeks (or whatever) having my simulation chop a hundred thousand pretend trees. And how does that work? Oh it chops, and when the tree is down, I click on another tree. Repeat a hundred thousand times. Ummm hmmmm -- couldn't a pigeon be trained to do that? Well actually -- probably yes -- with a touch sensitive screen. (Heh -- I wonder if a trained pigeon would be considered a bot? Probably yes.)

So would I EVER tell anyone in the real world that I got a woodcutting "skillcape"? (Except I won't since I am F2P). Heck no. They would think I was:

A. crazy and

B. stupid and

C. have no life.

And they might be right.

took me basically 16 days from 88 wc on ivy to get 99

personally if i were doing regular tree's, it would have taken me much longer, as well considering i did ivy, which is extremely too fast for its level requirement, thus is why i don't wear the cape as it really isn't in my view considered "earning" it, as most people had to do in the past.

Rucky.png

:thumbsup:It really doesn't take to much time compared to others, just find something to preoccupy yourself.

And good luck :thumbsup:

Tirith_Aear.png

jfyat2.jpg

How many RuneScape members does it take to change a lightbulb? 2000. One to change it and 1999 to complain about how the old lightbulb was better.