Silent Ember vs Australian Army

30 ~ minute cap CWAri All styles

Turrets map

Kill to 100

Ended before kill count

Starting:

7339781333.png

Overview:

We got the fight because our members wanted it, since we are more then ready for our new targets [Divine Vindicators]. We had one message to show to both them, and anyone else who had any kind of plans to mess with the bull. We called mass 30 mins before the war, and quickly massed people on our audio. Member after member joined, continuing and continuing we were indeed back, Stronger and better then ever. We had 32 on teamspeak in about 20 minutes allowing us to check our styles to make sure we had a good variety. We set off to CWA hoped to world 34 and were ready to go. The fight began and we had realized we outpulled an aussie clan out of our timezone. After taking our FA screenie and member we started the fight, sending snipers and destroying their main pile. While our main piles styles were all in check it was pure KO after KO after KO. It was excellent. We maxed at 35 people in teamspeak. After 19 minutes AA decided to give up, leaving or being kicked from CC was noticable. AA's leader Edward aplogized and told me personally that AA couldn't deal with the snipers anymore and decided to end. It was both a pervilage and honor to fight AA, and we would like to thank them for having the guts to accept.

Good luck in your future fights AA.

DV we are waiting...

2bad4u, I told you the DV members wouldn't change nothing looks like I was right.

Pictures:

3584831773.png

9613686575.png

5108862233.png

0030260475.png

Ending Before AA all left:

2405397345.png

Movie:

Your move DV

gratz, although i thought you guys were pulling high 20s to 30s before beef with DV :P

None the less DV is already scared begging TPR + DF to end the beef and they have idiot ranks ruin that and bring in two more clans into their problems.

Best of Luck DV.

6590ew.jpg

Looks like you completely dominated...again. Awesome job SE. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Hold on a min guys... what this dissing AA? first of all look at the number difference in the starting and ending dude...... we just wanted to have some fun in Clan wars and not too be too serious about it... youall really gona talk smack just because of this little war?

Acting tough just because your in SE.

I wana see your clan go up 1 on 1 with us and see what happens. Infact take it to PVP if you got balls and stop hiding behind SE.

No really Love contorl some of these idoit members who dosn't know what they are talking about. <_<

BTW congratz on the win. Iam a SE member also and you don't see me talking smack about every clan we beat.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Hold on a min guys... what this dissing AA? first of all look at the number difference in the starting and ending dude...... we just wanted to have some fun in Clan wars and not too be too serious about it... youall really gona talk smack just because of this little war?

Acting tough just because your in SE.

I wana see your clan go up 1 on 1 with us and see what happens. Infact take it to PVP if you got balls and stop hiding behind SE.

No really Love contorl some of these idoit members who dosn't know what they are talking about. <_<

BTW congratz on the win. Iam a SE member also and you don't see me talking smack about every clan we beat.

can't see where your getting that we flammed AA at all, i said in my post we were greatful, the closest thing to a flame in this topic was, all of us saying lol when we koed jcsanctury or w.e, because he said lol before he got piled. No one is doubting that you didn't do well so I can't understand what your really on about.