Tempted Killers re-opening

Ray0608

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will Tempted killers affect TWR clans?

No affect at all because no one takes TWR points serious except DV.

Is TK going to be a successful clan?

If they start honor and doesn't allow no multi-clanners then yes.

Will they join TWR again?

Why you asking us idiot, ask their officials. But yea like I said 200 times, Downfall doesn't care about being #1 in TWR, so we can give it to them if they want it.

Itz coming from downfall who used to war 4 times a week just for points? and you guyz were crying at home when tk took your #1.. lol

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

No affect at all because no one takes TWR points serious except DV.

If they start honor and doesn't allow no multi-clanners then yes.

Why you asking us idiot, ask their officials. But yea like I said 200 times, Downfall doesn't care about being #1 in TWR, so we can give it to them if they want it.

^ Nuff said.

P.S.: To be honest I think it's up to TK to tell us this news since it's up to them to become part of TWR/Tip.it et cetera again. But oh well looks like DV thinks different about that and the most annoying is they start even bringing in off-topic stuff with as result this ends in a beef topic again and gets closed (without even an TK official posting in here), so what's the point for making this in the first place?

Anyway I hope this stays clean after this but I doubt it, y'all deserve a cookie if I'm wrong... :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

TK reopening was expected in my opinion, was just a matter of when. So for all those saying about how we're going to lose members, I've already planned how to get around this. TK was successful before and should have PVP'ed then, but after closing and most of their members getting PVP experience, they're going to be even successful now as they have great leaders and dedicated members (as you can see how many have left their clan to rejoin). I don't think they'll have time to join TWR, but if they do it should make good competition, they won't catch Downfall at #1 for a long time though. The only thing is to see if Nathan is going to let multiclanners or not. If they do and they join TWR, I'll be more than happy to troll. I wish them all the success if they decide not to multiclan, I've known a lot of their members for a long time, and they have a great recipe for success. Oh, and please stop sucking up DV.

A word from the TK leaders would be nice here. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

How will Tempted killers affect TWR clans? people lose a few members thats about it

Is TK going to be a successful clan? depends

Will they join TWR again? go ask them in their irc channel :thumbup:

will be interesting to see if they rejoin and whether the multiclanning saga happens but w/e its all good :twisted:

Nothing if they allow multi clanning, maybe a bit more fun if they come back

ofc

i dont know to be devoted 50% to cwa is not enough to be in twr in my opinion since all the fights here are cwa

gl tk =)

i miss u shutai and vita =(

kristn.png

I suspect DV to loose some members, possibly some other TWR clans that contain ex TK members. Other than that doubt much will happen as it seems they wish ot become pvp based.

False information their going to be the same as before more cwa then pvp. -said by their own officials

Two of the main leaders re-opening it a good thing, but it may be hard regaining the members they lost. As well with the multiclanning issue. I think that really killed them, especially having a leader multi clan :l

If you see the apps you see a bunch of DK joining so its too late for that :/.

Soulja Meleeeeeeeeeeeee <3:

He's a good guy, but he's a two face, not going to lie he likes to talk behind plps back, but I still like him for a reason.

I wonder whats the reason, does it has something to do with this?

thehitman.jpg

lol, GF.

t98jd1.jpg

Lol gratz to dv for putting a spy in an open forum access? Also nice censor evasion. If you're going to post some stuff make sure you know how to crop out censors so your images don't get deleted.

If you're trying to spy on us i could care less lol. Maybe you'll read some stuff that your members pm our officals L0L

Also everyone know tpr is good cyber.. I'd share a irc convo with me and Everton but would be breaking some censors evasion on here so i won't bother posting ;]

keep trying DV :thumbup: Also maybe you will come to our pk trips?

6590ew.jpg

How will Tempted killers affect TWR clans? +1 to the clan's that dislike(hate) DV.

Is TK going to be a successful clan? Idk, depends if Ray0608 goes back and want's rank/threaten's their forums just because he's Founder. :S

Will they join TWR again? Ask Ray0608, or ask your own clan Ray, I heard you have Plenty of Spies in TK, LOL.

van_sig.png

by reading some of the posts seems like tk still most hated and this is a semi flame bait topc... :mad:

won't affect TWR clans by much

possibly. as for the apps most is ex DK so there is no multi clanners :thumbsup:

i don't think they will seeing how they said they wasn't

92435369.png

How will Tempted killers affect TWR clans?It will not affect much only few members leaving them

Is TK going to be a successful clan?well just got a feeling they gonna close >_<...depends on the members in it

Will they join TWR again?Maybe not since they are a pvp based clan?

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png