Corrupted Knights Closing

CruelKiller

Hey guys as you all know this week has been a really hard week for CK with all this stuff happening such as Calmitiy having to leave rs and all his games just to focus on studying and same goes for Crovax and Sacred.

And i mean you cant blame them at all i always thought and i still think IRL>RS.

So this is what is happening:after seeing crovax and calmitiy go all the stuff to do with the clan are now taken care by:Rowe,Nik,Cat and Me. But after several talking we had we found out some ppl had problems such as me that i had to go the 20th for 1 month on China and i wont be able to manage the clan..And also Cat was thinking on taking a small break from Rs with this i discuss it with calmitiy and crovax and we decided to close ck for the meanwhile.

Dont get upset about it..this is just like a small break from CK and get some experiences with other clans because Calmitiy and Crovax told me alredy that they might restart CK by summer<-------i am pretty sure i will rejoin by that and with more experience than ever

So guys this is like a "see you later" thread but i will be honest with you guys...i will miss alot of you guys and all the warring experience we had since CK started..because i will always felt like you guys were my Rs family..i had this on my mind="what if ck closes, what am i gonna do, which clan am i gonna join"

the answer:nobody because i knew i wouldnt feel the same way i feel with CK

I will miss you guys alot, i hope that day we all meet again

just one more thing

and i will take corr slogan for this and i hope nobody trolls or flames me about it

"ONCE CORRUPTED, ALWAYS CORRUPTED"

i know many people doesnt know us but i just wanted to say goodbye in here since once we were on the TWR

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Hope to see CK back by the summer hopefully. Best of luck IRL & RS for CK leaders & members.

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

NVM ROFL some dude decided to take all the clan responsability ;/

sorry for making this thread but at first it was really decided

>.< yea laugh at us 4 hours and come back

sorry for making this again

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

R.I.P. Corrupted Knights.

You guys were always a pleasure to war

against. From all of us here in Ascension, we

wish you guys the best of luck for everyone

else trying to find a new clan/home.

Once again, R.I.P.

Hi I'm Angelo, Proud cafq0zh5.gifFounder of Ascension

leftnd.pngrightsc.png
2k4ok1.png