[TWR]Divine Vindicators defeat Legendz

Mago

Its hard to digest why every DV topic is controversial, when it was clearly decided in rules that North spawn attacks first, and considering it was already late for war shouldn't the clan re-spawning South be ready for a rush ??

I personally don't see any rule breaking, and I think it was a CLEAN fight.

Legendz had some quite good tanks and it was a enjoyable fight.

Some pics I took during war.

indianishere14jan170112.jpg

indianishere18jan170114.jpg

indianishere26jan170127.jpg

indianishere27jan170128.jpg

indianishere30jan170134.jpg

indianishere34jan170142.jpg

indianishere40jan170207.jpg

indianishere42jan170216.jpg

indianishere46jan170223.jpg

indianishere49jan170229.jpg

indianishere50jan170229.jpg

GF Legendz :thumbup:

dontspamxh3.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dv kicked all akel members as they joined in a group hence they were kicked also in a group at a time

Coincidentaly after the DF war. Reason you accepted them in the first place?

solaceeblack.png

you sir dont have the ability to see things without being biased/irrelevant coz ur brainwashed. For once think rationally and open your eyes :thumbup:

We all know you aren't biased at all, even while being an ex-DV leader.

solaceeblack.png

After lgz dropped to 35 and dv dropped to 32 ,dv attacked lgz as rules were north side attacks and there was no reason to wait as legendz already dropped to 35, it is not dv's fault that they were not falled in and scattered.

lol, in that case we should of left when you were late. And be like its not our fault you were too dumbfounded to not know that the declared war world was 29. Again, these are simple unwritten rules that everyone is expected to know and abide by unless you deliberately are desperate to win at all costs even at the cost of your image.

Attacking us when we aren't ready (unless your really dumb, you'd think we purposely did a spread formation) is a major sign that you are scared of something.

Obviously your arrogance, and your own lead saying that there 'was nothing wrong with the war' and it was 'a clear fight' exemplifies your blind state to not see the many legitimate posts. Know we had quite a few spectators on our side, so there are people who are legitimately posting from first hand.

I'm sorry but you had fully dropped and DV's pile was still at north portal. Consider the minute or so it takes to get down to south, you had ample time to get a fall in.

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

BTW, if anyone wants proof, I vidded the war from when we first entered world 29 up until there was only 1 person in LGz left. (84 minute video)

Quality sucks but I figured it would be good enough for proof.

Camera work was bad as it was my first time vidding and I was in the orbs.

RainbowVectorsigv2-1.png

[20:44:44] <acdc_x66> dv is a [crap] clan you [bleep]ing indians

atleast we dont stopp down to this guy's level.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3352/azzylol.jpg

After lgz dropped to 35 and dv dropped to 32 ,dv attacked lgz as rules were north side attacks and there was no reason to wait as legendz already dropped to 35, it is not dv's fault that they were not falled in and scattered.

lol, in that case we should of left when you were late. And be like its not our fault you were too dumbfounded to not know that the declared war world was 29. Again, these are simple unwritten rules that everyone is expected to know and abide by unless you deliberately are desperate to win at all costs even at the cost of your image.

Attacking us when we aren't ready (unless your really dumb, you'd think we purposely did a spread formation) is a major sign that you are scared of something.

Obviously your arrogance, and your own lead saying that there 'was nothing wrong with the war' and it was 'a clear fight' exemplifies your blind state to not see the many legitimate posts. Know we had quite a few spectators on our side, so there are people who are legitimately posting from first hand.

Well tell your members to be fast when making fall ins because you guyz take to much time to drop,And You had your world 29, your time, your arena, 3 man advantage. still you cant win thats not our problem

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Well tell your members to be fast when making fall ins because you guyz take to much time to drop,And You had your world 29, your time, your arena, 3 man advantage. still you cant win thats not our problem

What infin said (arrogance). The prove of your arrogance (what karanbest3 has said). Btw the more you post, the more you prove my point.

[hide= HARichards]

Well done DV on being outnumbered as well.[/hide]

You should have seen the war (best war ever), watch it again on you tube, someone made a video apparantly. *you will get confuse when starting*

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

On one hand legendz say we were 17 mins late and on other they claim we did not give them time to get a fall in.

Everyone in clan world would know it takes a little time to walk from one portal to another,

Legendz should have been in "dd" or "fall in" when the dropping procedure was over, and I am not ready to believe that the guys who were dropped did not inform the guys who were warring that DV is coming there way from orbs.

Ldz had 44 ppl they warred with 35, does it mean the ppl who were dropped (9 in this case) did not care to inform the clan mates about DV's movements?

It was a clean fight, why point fingers when there is nothing to be pointed at.

dontspamxh3.gif

Still wondering whether DV members actually support their officials after all the drama in their wars. It's not just incidental, every TWR war DV participates in causes lots of drama and trouble about rulebreaking.

Good job Legendz, you'll beat them next time. :thumbup:

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

Wanted to watch this but spent my sat hanging out w/ friends and forgot it was this sat lol. Anyways seemed like a good fight! Congrats on DV for winning, good effort put in there LGZ better luck next time! =)

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

Still wondering whether DV members actually support their officials after all the drama in their wars. It's not just incidental, every TWR war DV participates in causes lots of drama and trouble about rulebreaking.

Good job Legendz, you'll beat them next time. :thumbup:

This pretty much...

There is no reason about lgz acclaiming win, if you guyz thought it was so late you guys could stop fight right there, nuff said.

Gj legendz you tried

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Wow how low is it to attack them when they dont even have a fall in really, some of your members are in ce, take notes bro! w8 for ur opponent!!! w8 for them to get ready and both can have an enjoyable fight, dk closed but surely u can take its place know since u act same as them! please someone tell me if there was a sniper cap because i saw like 3 snipers camping on a lgz player named woody and the other snipers also, dv got the win, lgz arent sad to leave clan wars to get points. u ask why u get trolled/flamed? here is ur answer!

NO HONOR!!!

kristn.png

you are not considering the fact my friend the time it takes to go from one portal to another( by walking) :thumbup:

ps.those particular legitimate posts.and few spectators on your side u wont find them in future ,they were there only becoz u were fighting dv :thumbup:

To clear all of this up :

We quickly dropped 2 people, and you didnt drop anyone.

We waited dropping, and so did you

We were thinking you tried to get us dc'ed, so we waited till you were done.

The last drop was very hard for us, it was a choice between 3 people.

Walking from your portal to ours could be easily done in that time.

Waiting for us while a member ran into our group, seeing we werent even falled in and unorganized when we just did our drop?

I just call this DISRESPECTFULL.

lgzbanner4.png

Looks to me that LGZ outperformed. The level difference was probably huge and it's a credit to LGZ and their members that they managed to get DV down to 9 despite having a few of their members camped and being attacked whilst still organising. Gratz DV on your point win.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

They take too long to drop? They probably took 30 seconds more than you. You guys don't have the right to talk about dropping people. You always use that as an excuse. Like when you left portal because you said Downfall was taking too long. It was because you guys had 2 dc's before the war which makes your computers horrid. Tell your members to get better computers. kthx.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

White platy , it's a game bro.

I don't think theres enought space for flame.

Anyway blame TPR

Lol, is that your excuse for your clan performing terribly? Btw you raged when I camped you at that fight and your buds didn't even pile me how do you feel??

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

@DV - I like how you added atleast 6 akel mems to your ml right before the ml lock for your war verus Downfall then you make them leave just days after the war with you using the "inactivity sweep" excuse.

I also like how you canceled your war with SE saying that you are having "problems". You came to your war vs LGZ and massed 40+ people and you're saying you can't face SE cause of "problems"? It's ok to say that you're scared or if you're slumping [i'm just saying].

And btw, for that guy that said that going from north to south portal takes a lot of time, tbh it's not that hard. It doesn't take a lot of time if you think about it.

@indianishere - WHY are DV topics filled with controversy anyways? Is there a REASON? You're a DV official yourself, I'm sure you got something to say to the rest of the clan world.

Gratz DV on the points and GJ LGZ for doing well despite the level disadvantages.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010