MTK Profit while quitting RS for a few months

vettro

I am stopping RS until I take my AP Bio test this spring. I am wondering what to put my kingdom on while I am gone. I have been doing 10 on raw fish and 5 on coal. Should I adjust this? I know some people do maple logs for the seeds, is that better profit?

Thanks for any help!

vettro.png

I do 10 on Herb and 5 on Raw Fish now. You can do maples if you like, but thats just more nests to go though when you get back. Also means more chances to get good seeds.

Also it doesnt matter what you leave it on, you can change it to something else and collect that instead.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Yes herbs are definitely the best option for MTK now due to the incredible price rise following the introduction of extreme pots. I believe raw fish is the best option for the other 5 workers, but that's a close run thing with some of the other resources like coal.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

You can always change the settings when you get back, and you'll get those respective resources when you return\

Even if you set it to 10 herb 5 raw fish right now, and you change it to 10 maple 5 coal when you get back, you'll get resources as if you had it set to 10 maple 5 coal the entire time

I've also heard someone say that that kingdom stops working when you go to f2p

In my experience, it still continues to function. however this may have been a recent update I was unaware of

Naaxi.png

To be honest, I'd just take out the money on the last day you're a member. If you're really going to be away for a couple months your average approval rating is about to be 30%-40% less, making it stupidly wasteful.

Just get your rating to 100% before you collect. That is all you have to do, unless I am mistaken.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

To be honest, I'd just take out the money on the last day you're a member. If you're really going to be away for a couple months your average approval rating is about to be 30%-40% less, making it stupidly wasteful.

Just get your rating to 100% before you collect. That is all you have to do, unless I am mistaken.

Yep, just leave with your approval at 100% and like 5m in the kingdom, come back get 100% and you'll be fine.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Thanks for the advice. I have put 7.5M in the kingdom, 10 on herb, 5 on raw fish.

So are you telling me that if I get my approval to 100% before I collect I will get my resources as if they had been 100% the whole time?

If not I can get on every other week or something and raise my approval up and refill the coffers. I want to keep all the stuff in there and see how much profit $ I make.

Thanks for help!

vettro.png

So are you telling me that if I get my approval to 100% before I collect I will get my resources as if they had been 100% the whole time?

No, each day is separate in terms of how many resources are gathered. For example:

If you have 100%, and let it go for 4 days.

End of Day 1) 100% Gathering for this day

End of Day 2) 99% Gathering for this day

End of Day 3) 98% Gathering for this day

End of Day 4) 97% Gathering for this day

ect..

Gathering %'s are calculated at the end of each day cycle. So if you get your gathering to 100% before the day ends, that day will be 100%. So if on day 4, you got it to 100 before the day was over, it would be 100% instead of 97%. But only for day 4.

Answering your question; if you get it to 100% before you gather the resources you collected, the % you end up with only effects the day you are currently on.

Due to the Kingdoms extreme ability to make profit, you can make profit until about 50% Gathering, which is 50 days!

It only takes about 5 minutes to refill your kingdom % to 100, so I would just hop on every weekend or two to refill it back up to 100% for the best efficiency. Turn your chat's to off to eliminate any distractions that might make you play longer, and once 100% log off.

dawnsigblue-3.png

No, each day is separate in terms of how many resources are gathered. For example:

If you have 100%, and let it go for 4 days.

End of Day 1) 100% Gathering for this day

End of Day 2) 99% Gathering for this day

End of Day 3) 98% Gathering for this day

End of Day 4) 97% Gathering for this day

ect..

Gathering %'s are calculated at the end of each day cycle. So if you get your gathering to 100% before the day ends, that day will be 100%. So if on day 4, you got it to 100 before the day was over, it would be 100% instead of 97%. But only for day 4.

Answering your question; if you get it to 100% before you gather the resources you collected, the % you end up with only effects the day you are currently on.

Due to the Kingdoms extreme ability to make profit, you can make profit until about 50% Gathering, which is 50 days!

It only takes about 5 minutes to refill your kingdom % to 100, so I would just hop on every weekend or two to refill it back up to 100% for the best efficiency. Turn your chat's to off to eliminate any distractions that might make you play longer, and once 100% log off.

Ok, thanks for clarifying. I will get on every other week or so.

vettro.png

Gl with that and your test :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)