Tempted Killers Vs Tugas Revolution

pheonix1099

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since you were pming a divine forces member to come fight for you (silent nerco), i wonder how many of those 46 were actually tk.

GO GO TK! :thumbsup:

P.S : i dont think downfall have balls to even war u in cw :razz:

I dont think DV has balls to war them either,let alone beat downfall, war se, or rematch tpr.

gwas?

It was to watch gen, pm him ur self :)

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Y even mention downfall, all tk warlord said is, downfall we're coming, you guys make yourself look like idiots when you kiss up to clans who have an small rivalry with downfall. Lol.

On topic: Gratz Tk, very nice pull :)

bloodywarhungers_noborder.png

GO GO TK! :thumbsup:P.S : i dont think downfall have balls to even war u in cw :razz:
Y even mention downfall, all tk warlord said is, downfall we're coming, you guys make yourself look like idiots when you kiss up to clans who have an small rivalry with downfall. Lol.On topic: Gratz Tk, very nice pull :)

THIS.

solaceeblack.png

Y even mention downfall, all tk warlord said is, downfall we're coming, you guys make yourself look like idiots when you kiss up to clans who have an small rivalry with downfall. Lol.

WHat abt df? they kiss A** of ppl who even have small rivalries with us, example : T0,Godz, even lgz sometimes

Teams : tpr, tse

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Gratz Tk, we'll be ready. :rolleyes:

To u and all dv members... dont even kid yourself that you can compete with us, because u havent... 6-0 and we will make it 7-0 whenever and wherever you want to war.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Awesome Pull!

Good Job Tk!

Downfall Next :D

ripdv.png

Awesome pull, gratz on the win. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

WHat abt df? they kiss A** of ppl who even have small rivalries with us, example : T0,Godz, even lgz sometimes

L2spell

T0 is our allies, how are we sucking up to them, others you mention are our friends. Not my fault no one likes you and you have no friends, even a bunch of TK hates you so keep trying to suck up, it won't work bud.

35kpmyo.png

says it all

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Lol small rivalry.

since you were pming a divine forces member to come fight for you (silent nerco), i wonder how many of those 46 were actually tk.

I dont think DV has balls to war them either,let alone beat downfall, war se, or rematch tpr.

gwas?

nAH IDIOT

100313043904.png

Gj TK, keep it up.

Was very impressed by the pull :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome Pull!

Good Job Tk!

Downfall Next :D

ripdv.png

Awesome pull, gratz on the win. :thumbup:

LOLED IN REAL LIFE

JACK UR A BEAST

gwas?

nAH IDIOT

you sound mad, but if the answer is "nah idiot" then lets discuss the tpr vs dv rematch right now?would love to wreck you guys again.

Gratz Tk, keep up the great activity. :thumbup:

And wtf Karanbest, why you always make yourself look like an idiot.

quoted for emphasis/lolz

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

i rofl'd

i call downfall winning via rape

....what are u talking about sir we havent even fought downfall

Adda boy Metallic =D>

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council