The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)

The Dark Lord

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well of course, but you should try to play devil's advocate. So basically, an NPC will generally follow the stance of the UN on most issues. Is that fair?

-Abbysnia breaks up into various independant states again-Japan never entered in the first place-

Japan begins moving in investment into South Africa. It asks permission of the government to set up industrial camps, where many South Africans under the poverty line can live, if they work for Japanese companies.

Japanese companies also attempt to buy out mines in South Africa, with South African government permission. In return, Japan promises to bring jobs to the country and to help it industrialize.

(What does South Africa say?)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

-Nobody can proxy a nation unless they are the war mod/gotten approval from the war mod and that country is currently getting attacked (physically, mentally, electronically or economically) by another country.

Retech the UN is defunct, unless someone decides to use Chemical or Nuclear weapons it probably won't ever be used again...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Dusty, the trade deal would still continue. I just want to take operation of the mines.

Anyways, what do the South Africans say?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

^

With massive income inequity and many troubles to come due to Global warming. Of course, any country would be stupid not to accept foreign investment.

Japan states that when many of South Africa's people begin suffering the plight of Global warming, then they can ask for Japanese assistance on the matter. Meanwhile, some of the corrosion resistant nets have been deployed in the Phillipines, adding a few thousand acres into play for agricultural purposes. This is just a test, for a potentially great way of growing plants which might actually make Japan an agriculturally exporting nation.

Japan proposes that it can build schools and bring industries into Oman. They point to Yemen, whose people are now on average three times as wealthy as the average Omanian.

South Africa has done very well out of the Abbysinan break up, what with the massive deposit of Gold that helped them start industralising and the training by the Swiss in many forms and all that Jazz...because just ignoring the last few years would be silly.

Yea and Retech, the plan you proposed to them was to take over their gold mines, which is one of their primary industries and that makes up a large portion of their wealth. They'd never agree to that.

-Nobody can proxy a nation unless they are the war mod/gotten approval from the war mod and that country is currently getting attacked (physically, mentally, electronically or economically) by another country.

Retech the UN is defunct, unless someone decides to use Chemical or Nuclear weapons it probably won't ever be used again...

"A virus has been found on a Polish mans computer, so the SR has assumed control of the country"?

Of course not. Japan would still be giving the profits to the South Africans, but Japan basically offered to mine it for them, and as long as the gold covered the expenses, the gold would go to whoever bought it. It was more of a charitable offer to get into their politics. :D

---

So what did Oman say?

Yea and Retech, the plan you proposed to them was to take over their gold mines, which is one of their primary industries and that makes up a large portion of their wealth. They'd never agree to that.

"A virus has been found on a Polish mans computer, so the SR has assumed control of the country"?

"Hey Poland, you suck!"

Dusty, you can take over now.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Its more so I can interfere if

"Russia Launches a Denial of Service Attack on Estonia... Estonia collapses and Russia takes over"

Perhaps a two sets of rules:

-Nobody can proxy a nation unless they have gotten approval from the war mod and they are rendering military assistance to said country. Any reports of an NPC nation acting are false, but may be used as an excuse AFTER Archimage or Sere have decided whether the report is plausible.

-The Warmod can take command of a nation during a time of attack(of whatever nature), but may not initate the attack themselves. Thus no NPC nation may invade or be said to have started a war.

Well you could claim they started a war. :thumbsup:

----------

Japan offers to purchase Greenland from Denmark at a cost of 100 billion dollars.

Archi Spain builds a fleet of Type VII U-boats that costs 100 billion euros which is a 10 year project till then spain builds one U-boat now and arms it with torpedoes to secreatly attack Lisbon

and Spain sends all of its stealth missles avaible towards Lisbon

Go Die In A HOLE!!! POSEIDON RULEZZZZZ!!!!!

Here it is Archi

Spain uses all it's unstoppabale stealth weapons to attack Lisbon and sends 50,000 troops in reinforcements to Coimbra and 10,000 troops to one of the prisoner war camps on its way it uses Guerilla warfare against the Portuugese and wins a battle that cost the Portugese 5,000 troops and Spain 1,000 troops Spain sends 20,000 troops to Verin,Valenca, Badajoz and Zafra 2isf2wj.jpg

the orange line in the sea is my U-boat which is undectectable

the orange red lines are troop reinforcements

black lines are steath weapons

orange lines by themself are my defensive tactics

X's are battles

Go Die In A HOLE!!! POSEIDON RULEZZZZZ!!!!!