The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)

The Dark Lord

FETA is a free trade area. Current members are the SR (An economic powerhouse in Eastern Europe), Germany, France, Japan, and I'm sure there are more that I', not thinking of. Goal is to promote free trade.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FETA is Free Eurasian Trade Organization it was started after the collapse of the EU by the German state and currently encompasses much of eastern Europe, china, Japanese controlled space and much of Africa. It's bonuses are free trade throughout it's constituents and a single stable currency (the argent) as well as a unified force against attempts to control the market.

LNYvk.png

EDIT: im gonna stop that, sorry.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Japan advises Pakistan to prepare for global warming, which just happens to be coming along within the decade.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

everything is going smoothly, nanotech springs might take longer than expected. oh and archi? you tid up here, or can you do some dungeoneering?, i guess imjust not doing somthing right, there are not any replys to anything iv said for the past ten minutes.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

kk.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Portugal accepts Spain's Apology, on condition that Spain gives up Valencia and the North West tip of the Iberian Penisula, as well as pays 5 Trillion Dollars(at 5 Billion a year, at 5% interest) to Portugal in reperations.

Spain itself has accepted the wage rise, but is terribly unhappy with the government, and will not stand for any more random killing sprees.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Maybe you could pretend to have a new government, but actually have it controlled behind the scenes by the same person?

Spain suggests to Portugal that it becomes one nation with Spain and Spain will rebuild all damage and make Portugal the strongest the best province in Spain also it will give Portugal 6 Billion dollars each year with 5% interset and will totally rebuild Lisbon.

Go Die In A HOLE!!! POSEIDON RULEZZZZZ!!!!!

^

You do understand that if Portugal became part of Spain, there would be no point of paying 6 billion a year at 5% interest?

Portugal tells Spain to pay the indemnities or get stuffed. :)

Portugal refuses to join Spain and still demands the North-western tip of the Iberian peninsula, as well as Valencia. This includes the 5 trillion or so, 5 billion a year, at 5% interest.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Nanotech research has been complete. It has now moved on to phase 2, which deals with the medical uses of nanomachines.

Projects:

Classified project V: (4/6)

SLK: (2/12)

Research:

Medical nanomachines: (0/8)

Annexation:

Burma: (9/10)

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Ok guys

Projects I can remember

2 space programs - 5B each

New military equipment - 2B (almost done)

Batteries for railguns - 2B (almost done)

Infrastructure - Half of whats left (Uhhh, 2.5B)

Military defenses of Russia - The rest. 2.5B

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Spain refuses to those terms and will keep fighting

a Republic-Democratic government has been set up with a new President

U boat project 2/5 completed

Spain trains 200,000 soldiers and arms them with AK-47s and M-14s

a Republic-Democratic government has been set up with a new Presdient

Spain's on its second Republic, mate.

And, lol.... It's about to be on its THIRD Republic with the militarist actions that you've been doing lately. :lol:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

a Republic-Democratic government has been set up with a new Presdient

Spain's on its second Republic, mate.

And, lol.... It's about to be on its THIRD Republic with the militarist actions that you've been doing lately. :lol:

again i say a [developmentally delayed]ed thing

Ok, going to try out a new plan

Instead of spending 2.5B on military defenses, Russia tries buy out companies throughout the world and make them government companies, they hope in a few years to have quite a few companies under their command.

Not am I only looking to increase GDP, this probably wont help to much, but I am also trying to increase Russian influence :)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?