Exodus Wrecks Crimson Raiders

BV1

Earlier last week we approached True 2k8 as usual, asking CR for a week prep and after weeks of begging Crimson Raiders for a fight, we finally what we wanted. Both clans prepped extremly hard for the fight and I haven't seen as much motivation for a Saturday fight in a long time (As you can see by the usernames from both clans). After the first day, we had the majority of our members signed up including numerous Retired / Probation members, our Inner Clan Discussion was full of CR related pump-up topics and you could tell - each and every Exodus member was determined to win.

With trash talk going on between both clans for a long time, we finally got the chance to walk the walk and shut CR up. Our amazing sign up was mimiced by our in-game starting options and as soon as we saw the options were similar - we knew it was only a matter of time.

Exodus Starting: 225 Options - 80 people

100130134715.png

Crimson Raiders Starting: 261 Options - 87 people

5a622.png

From the get-go, we immediatly took control. With the numbers being even we knew we could afford a large snipe unit so we sent out 25 of our best tanks to go to work on their pile. Our main pile was doing extremly well, KOing everything whilst our snipers were managing to tank all over the map. After about an hour in, we had CR regrouping and from then on it was clear we were in control and CR were going to have a very hard time coming back. Our snipers were destroying CR's blasters and hybrids making it easy to drag across the map and tank to no food with ease.

A few times DK crashed hitting mainly CR but thanks to RSD, EOS and AA - the fight remained clear and 1 v 1 for 9.5 out of the 10 hours. There was the odd crasher fighting for both clans, an appearance from CL in which they piled the odd CR/Exodus member (whoever passed through the wall) but in the current clan world, it's impossible to get a 100% clean fight unless it occurs in CWA. Rules were broken by both clans so let's not get into the debate of who brought corrupt first or who dragged to GDZ first because I'm sure both clans believe the other to be at fault.

Nonetheless, I think we must have forced CR to mass log-in on at least 10 seperate occasions and after the first hour of the fight, it was just a matter of hitting their regroups. Regardless, CR had our main pile nervous a few times (when we dropped below 40) but I can confidently say (as a member of the snipe unit) that there was no time where I believed CR's main pile was stronger than ours. In my opinion, the fight went on a lot longer than it should have but that was expected being such a heated rivalrly for both clans. After 10 hours of fighting, we ended with 58 people in-game (at 3AM).

Exodus Ending: 168 options - 58 people

100130234706.png

Crimson Raiders Ending: 0 options - walked out

Good fight CR - I had around 10 deaths and I'd say 50+ kills being a sniper for 9.5 of the 10 hours. It was a lot of fun and whilst it lasted longer than I would have desired - it just goes to show the level of dedication within both clans. This will be my last fight for a while since I retired last week and I'm extremly proud of the dedication and commitment shown today.

Personally I sniped 100% of the fight, and It was one of the most intense fights I've ever been in (For the first 2ish hours).

~65 Kills

12 Deaths

2n22wt1.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh gratz.

Enjoy your win Exo.

dk bailing everytime we called an AC made me LOL.

Thanks all the clans that AC'd and you too Lovelost <3:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Great :thumbup:

nice signature then you complain about us bullying u guys LOL

OT:good job exo..maybe next time Cr

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Great job Exo, good job backing up what you've been saying with a big win. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Gratz =o, when i went to bed CR was winning. Heard Horatiosas feasted on you guys though.

Lol at guddus sig....keep trying to make up something funny.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008