Return of the Revolution!

TitansRevolution

Faine.

Welcome back.

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

Congratulations in succeeding in getting your other welcome topic locked.

Cleaning, warnings will be issued.

What a wonderful way to start the day.

Flaming, trolling, and harassment will absolutely not be tolerated. Those that have derailed what should've been a nice welcome back into our community has degraded into the worst kind of trolling that I seldom see outside of the RSOF.

Step it up, this is not how we do things here.

hzvjpwS.gif

Thank you Lady Nanine, you are the reason I love Tip.it community. Let us work together to ensure what just happened doesn't happen again. From this moment forward I will do my absolute best to refrain from attacking the trolls, instead I will report all their posts to you. And thanks for the warm welcome everyone, it's good to be back. We are eagerly looking forward to more fun in TWR, hopefully our second official will receive the confirmation soon.

TRL010.gif

Hey TitansRevolution, I personally love hate but I'll never complain about it :D however, if you honestly want to decrease it then you should restrict such replies as -

Welcome to Tip.it, the home of 'teams' which only exist to gather random multi-clanners for war.

If you are looking for legit 'Clan' Vs 'Clan' matches you need to stop wasting your time here and head over to Zybez.

I thought everybody understood this by now, thus there is no point to post a topic such as this in the first place, because Tip.it exists to accommodate 'teams' and complaining about it isn't going to change anything.

Impressive stuff Blasphemy, congrats on the win :thumbsup:

It is good to see some Clan Vs Clan action once in a while.

Don't really think I need to explain the context of how people may percieve such posts. IF your doing it on purpose, then w/e lol do what freedom allows you to do, otherwise I see that as the reason for the haters/trollers etc.

GL with TR.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

Hello there Makaaveli and thank you for your genuine advice, I understand your good intentions and am grateful for your counsel.

However I won't take anything back, I have only stated what I feel and if anyone wants to troll I'll just report them. That said, I'm also glad to see Blasphemy actively involved in the Tip.it community, most of the civilized clans left Tip.it when TWR was overrun by random teams. It is indeed a rare sight to see a stable clan as exclusive as Blasphemy, it certainly has been awhile since Tip.it has had the luxury of accommodating such an awesome and independent community. I'm sure that in time someone of your intelligence will understand the truth of my words, but I'll have to stop here lest more randoms arrive in our IRC to troll and flame.

Thanks again for the informative welcome, much respect to Blasphemy.

TRL010.gif

Hey Cruel, good to see you on TWR :grin:

Yeah I remember that fun war we had with CK not too long ago, it was a lot of fun and I hope we can do it again sometime in TWR.

sadly we closed and looking to come back in april but im pretty sure we gonna have some time to war again ;)

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

• 2 weeks later...

Same old Darth, writes like his had a dictionary for dinner. Dont corrected my spelling and grammar plz :D

Anyways good luck bro!

You'll get used to it after being in the same clan as him for 2 years <3:

CtulY.png

Undisputed #1 All levels warring clan since 2007

Jagex Clan Cup Community Champions 2010 / 2011 / 2013 / 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy & EOC Main Cup Champions 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy Fullout Cup Champions 2015

B6mDazi.png

Same old Darth, writes like his had a dictionary for dinner. Dont corrected my spelling and grammar plz :D

Anyways good luck bro!

I could only take 1 year...lol

2hsasrb.png

Anyways good luck bro!

I could only take 1 year...lol

Could be worse Iddy, could be me owning your spelling and grammar :D although personally my typos are getting worse by the day :lol:

heydere guise :)

glad to see we've not got too many trolls here :D

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!