Return of the Revolution!

TitansRevolution

Hey there boys and girls of Tip.it community: D

My name is Darth Malkor and Im here on behalf of Titans Revolution, an autonomous all levels clan possessing a diverse multi-national community which has been around for almost 2 years now and continues to stay strong. For those of you who arent familiar with us, Titans Revolution was originally created in 2008 by Holy Invoker for the purpose of gathering a community for enjoying CWA when it was first introduced. Since then we have evolved into a tight knit fraternity which aims to make the most of the Runescape experience through our interactive community along with a vast assortment of fun events, we are also one of the few clans out there which doesnt discriminate against lower levelled players.

Everybody tends to enjoy a fair share of casual warring from time to time, Id be lying if I said we didnt, in fact thats the main reason we are returning to Tip.it. Ever since the beginning, we have always relished the challenge of going up against 100+ clans despite being constantly out levelled. But more recently, we have been experimenting with new tactics and taking our challenges to a whole new level by having more matched wars against clans with a much higher level average. Although we end up with the short end of the stick under most circumstances, it cannot be compared to the priceless moments of an intense uphill battle, especially if such a battle allows us to seize what many may believe to be unattainable victory.

One look at our Runehead will tell you that we dont have the highest levels, but I can absolutely guarantee to you right now that we will put up a good clean fight without breaking any rules or bringing multi-clanners. So are you ready to give us a challenge? If so, then we are looking forward to hear from you! War us today and see if you got what it takes to tear us down!

See you in the arena :)

TRL010.gif

Welcome!

I's still learning my way around the clan section so please forgive me if I put this in the wrong forum.

We have a fantastic clan community and are running a tourney right now.

Feel free to look around and enjoy. :)

(Clan mods please feel free to put this where it belongs. I didn't want it to get filled with the ib4l posts of general.)

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Nice introduction, great to see you back here around Tip.It. Good luck in TWR. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Welcome back to TWR and good luck T! :thumbup:

CtulY.png

Undisputed #1 All levels warring clan since 2007

Jagex Clan Cup Community Champions 2010 / 2011 / 2013 / 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy & EOC Main Cup Champions 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy Fullout Cup Champions 2015

B6mDazi.png

I do smell 141.