08-Feb-10 - Musical Update & Strykewyrms

Toad

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they chopped off the top of a Ss and stuck a staff bottom to it..

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Staff of light looks so [bleep]ed up. Couldn't they come up with a new concept...

Full Slayer Helmet looks good, but couldn't they make it so that purple thing could be in other colours? If your gonna let people colour whips, why not same with that purple thing. I'd prefer red.

Poor Zilyana, they've murdered her sword...

Out of curiosity, what attack styles do the wyrms use?

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Gonna go whack a few ^_^

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

i hate that you have to have a fire cape to fight these guys, I've never had any desire to do the fight caves, but now it looks like i have to. -..-

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

What a lovely update, nice to see another addition to the Slayer Skill. I really am looking forward to see what happens.

I am really excited for the New Slayer Helmet too, I might give magic slaying a try sometime. :D

Runs off and fails at trying to get 93 Slayer and a Fire Cape.

I've died at Jad like 4 times now.. But i'm only 90 slayer, so I still have some time before this! I'm melee'ing all my slayer atm and don't PvP so I don't really care about then magic+ranged bonuses just yet..

Mod Chris L does the best updates though! Within the Light & this <3<3. I hope this means he can start work on the next elf quest now! :D

asrhasrh.jpg

so if this is jagex rebalancing the combat triangle, maybe we'll see dragon crossbow soon :D

When a Dragon crossbow is released, if a melee weapon better than Godsword and Whip is not released along with it: then i would call it a unfair.

Slayer helm+diamond e bolts = very little 0s.

so if this is jagex rebalancing the combat triangle, maybe we'll see dragon crossbow soon :D

When a Dragon crossbow is released, if a melee weapon better than Godsword and Whip is not released along with it: then i would call it a unfair.

Slayer helm+diamond e bolts = very little 0s.

Slayer Helm will not help much in PVP though....

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

10 Slayer levels to go :( lol

is it just me or might the staff be another Iceyene weapon like the sara sword? The similarities are obvious, and it's only dropped by the 'ice' Strykewyrms..

Very good update though :D

The person responsible for the staff was very lazy, so he/she decided "i will just make the bottom of the staff, and combine it with a Saradomin sword". Must say out of the all things, this graphical look is the most annoying.

Variety in items look should be important, otherwise they could just release a yellow battlestaff and call it "Staff of light".

There's a mess in my pants right now!!!

I'm about 200k experience away from 92 Slayer and then i'll hammer my way to 93 so I can get that staff, it looks absolutely amazing! And it's nice to know that mage and range will finally be benefited via slayer, it makes me more likely to switch to ranging slayer tasks after I get 99 Strength rather than going off to do some chinning!

Great update Jagex!

10 Slayer levels to go :( lol

is it just me or might the staff be another Iceyene weapon like the sara sword? The similarities are obvious, and it's only dropped by the 'ice' Strykewyrms..

Very good update though :D

The person responsible for the staff was very lazy, so he/she decided "i will just make the bottom of the staff, and combine it with a Saradomin sword". Must say out of the all things, this graphical look is the most annoying.

Variety in items look should be important, otherwise they could just release a yellow battlestaff and call it "Staff of light".

Very true, it's also rather confusing why they would make staves with the same melee stats as a dragon weapon.. when i want to mage, i'll use a staff! when i want to melee i'll use a sword!

black_eagle4.png