rbhclan-5055736.jpg

Rules

[*]Full Out War

[*]Clan Wars Classic - Centre Bounds

[*]Rings Allowed

[*]No Corrupt

[*]Melee/Binds

[*]North Attacks

Around 2 weeks ago almost, RBH approached Kyle`` about a war and after confirming with me that it was OK, it was accepted. I knew that we usually mass well anyway, and I never wanted to take the focus off our two TICT wars so I only ended up posting this 4 days before the actual event. Sign-ups were pretty good, and we massed around 40 people, hopped over to clan wars, and got ready to party.

We were spammed by RBH with an unusually high spam tower, and after accepting the challenge we realized they pulled more than us!! We were "omgawding" but we knew we still could do this. They had a dc just before timer went down and we started at around 40-40. We knew Tyler was probably their best caller, so we piled him first and after they got a KO on one of our members we chased him around and he tanked us a wall or two. We managed to drop him, and then from there we only took around 3-4 fall ins for the rest of the war, and destroyed their snipers and anything else that came near our pile. I recall seeing our level 103 dragging their whole pile across the map. Dont know what happened, but gl recovering from it RBH. Thanks for the fight.

Btw you did talk about lag, but we're mostly from around the same areas (EST/GMT), so we would've felt the same lag, not s

We had 5 deaths 40 kills :)

Envy Starting : 40

RBH Starting : 40

100221210801.png

Envy Ending : 35

RBH Ending : 0

100221212522.png

Pictures From The War

100221210250.png

100221212306.png

100221161323.png

If you pmed me pics and I never posted them, its because they were too big. Post them in your post :P

Thanks for the fight RBH

byakuyar.gif

[ Join Clan Envy Today ]

modcrown.pngClan Envy Leader || Clan Europe Member

Expected. Not much rbh can do against the levels, then again they tried the no bind strat.

they try that every war lol...

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Damn.....thats rough....

Gj Envy :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk how the no bind tactic work for them before but lol'd at them still doing it. grats envy, seems like you literally destroyed them. :thumbsup:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Grats Envy.

Idk how the no bind tactic work for them before but lol'd at them still doing it. grats envy, seems like you literally destroyed them. :thumbsup:

It works in small mini's still, but bigger wars fails.

Anyways I hate it, due to its simplicity and how literally anyone can do it <_<

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"