On Me Way!

2/10, its not worth posting a 98. :/

Attack - Strength - Defence - Hitpoints - Range - Fletching - Cooking - Thieving - Woodcutting - Hunter - Farming - SlaYer - Summoning Mining ~

~ Whips : 30 ~ 90+ barrows drops ~

~ Tal Shiar Alliance ~ W132 ~

~ 2230+ total ~

I don't really understand why your rates would jump from a 2 or a 3 to a 7-8 with just one level.. But congrats on 98 and good luck with the cape.

They're probably just failrating it because he's posting 98 while he's going for 99. Because this will probably only take a week more or so he's getting 2/10 for impatience.

(btw your signature says you have -1 summoning, hax much?)

1/10 for impatience.

I don't really understand why your rates would jump from a 2 or a 3 to a 7-8 with just one level.. But congrats on 98 and good luck with the cape.

Thank you. Least someone has some manners.

Apart from the stuck up there own arses people round here because they think there better then anyone else.

An achivement for someone getting 98 is in itself good, ive just been on a topic now, were someone posted there stats and there cmb 63. There stats are alot lower then mine and they got 10/10

Whats all that about!

I even posted this on Zybez forums, and they were all like "well done, good luck on 99" "10/10 well done" .. like that from 7 people.

watts320.png

Apart from the stuck up there own arses people round here because they think there better then anyone else.

An achivement for someone getting 98 is in itself good, ive just been on a topic now, were someone posted there stats and there cmb 63. There stats are alot lower then mine and they got 10/10

Whats all that about!

I even posted this on Zybez forums, and they were all like "well done, good luck on 99" "10/10 well done" .. like that from 7 people.

We here at tif are the elite. We would rather put you down so you work hard to pull the 99 off instead of praising you like a little girl making it all flowery and then watch you not get it. Get the 99 and it'll bump your score up to an 8 or 9. and don't compare tif to zybez...

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

to be quite honest, am not gonna take orders from you and saying not to compare tif to zybez, lol.. ill do wat i please.

ill say wat i want until i get banned.

you aint elite, your nothing but another runescape player.

watts320.png

Whats all that about!

We here at tif are the elite. We would rather put you down so you work hard to pull the 99 off instead of praising you like a little girl making it all flowery and then watch you not get it. Get the 99 and it'll bump your score up to an 8 or 9. and don't compare tif to zybez...

Yes, seeing as Zybez is 492834098203948029834123987123983049583089 times better. It's not comparable.

Grats on 98, good luck with 99.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

to be quite honest, am not gonna take orders from you and saying not to compare tif to zybez, lol.. ill do wat i please.

Holy uneven skills batman! <.<

And yes, we are the elite. Many of us have been in this since 02'-'04, so we pretty much know our stuff.

EDIT:btw, Zybez forums really just suck. I cant bring myself to go back there.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Tip.it didn't use to be like this. The forum elders have since moved on and now we have 70% trolls, 30% great posting players. But I still come here seeing as the whole community has taken a plunge not just Tip.it. Anyways I remember the days when someone could post 1200-1300 total and not flamed or trolled off the boards. I would rate you a 5/10 for impatience as some of the more polite tifer's have mentioned but I don't see the need for people to troll your thread.

Low_C.png

It might have been decent back then but people still posted horrible stats that were below average but weren't trolled by people like you. Couldn't you be a little more polite about your posts instead of instigating the boards?

Edited by Hobgoblinpie
removed bad language.

Low_C.png

nah, i dont think, i KNOW im better, my pixel stats make me so awesome, therefore you should acept my rating with respect. :)

Attack - Strength - Defence - Hitpoints - Range - Fletching - Cooking - Thieving - Woodcutting - Hunter - Farming - SlaYer - Summoning Mining ~

~ Whips : 30 ~ 90+ barrows drops ~

~ Tal Shiar Alliance ~ W132 ~

~ 2230+ total ~

Whats all that about!

Their.

2/10, don't see why you can't just wait for 99. No point in posting a rate this if you can't take low rates dude, just makes you look like a whining [kitty].

In my own opinion, I think TIF and Zybez are very different. You can compare them all you want.

I wouldn't advise that, to be honest.

I believe that his post was supposed to be sarcastic, not literally meaning what he said.

lrn2controlledwithwhip :mrgreen:

8/10

And 9/10 when you get 99 and if I didn't post :grin:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Tip.it didn't use to be like this. The forum elders have since moved on and now we have 70% trolls, 30% great posting players. But I still come here seeing as the whole community has taken a plunge not just Tip.it. Anyways I remember the days when someone could post 1200-1300 total and not flamed or trolled off the boards. I would rate you a 5/10 for impatience as some of the more polite tifer's have mentioned but I don't see the need for people to troll your thread.

To be honest the only reason I jumped in on this was because he attempted to compare Zybez to Tif <.<

But your not so right about the troll/good posting players in my opinion. It just seems like this whole subforum in general is full of extra-critical people. But thats just me.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

No, the forum is full with people who rate the person, not the achivement.

I finally agree with you on something. That is the most intellectual post you've made in awhile :blink:

Low_C.png

No, the forum is full with people who rate the person, not the achivement.

Very, very true. Very few levels and achievements get automatic tens from people other than friends. IMO, if it's not OMFG MEGA AWESOME, you should just post a blog or a picture in the screenshots thread.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.