What position would you want at Jagex Towers?

Xecer

A conversation in hyt-chat made me came up with this questionnaire : If you were to work at Jagex Towers, what position would you want? Would you be the big boss or maybe part of the ban appeal team or would you be working in the lunchroom?

I personally would like to be part of the testing crew, testing out new weapons on fellow testing crew members.. epic win :)

Concept art, something in graphics, player support or another position to work closely with the community and fan sites.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Honestly, if they had a cafeteria, I'd be a cook/chef.

It's something people tend to overlook, but think about how much better the updates would be if everybody at Jagex wasn't sitting around thinking about what to have for lunch all day. :razz:

It sounds stupid, but I'm not good at coding, or testing, or cool stuff, but I'd get a warm fuzzy feeling supporting those who are amazing at what they do. <3:

(in retrospect, this sounds reeeally dorky)

• 4 weeks later...

Lead programmer/game engine developer. They have had a job advertised there for years for a game engine developer, I want to apply but I need to keep making games to build up my portfolio! I also need to graduate first.. (final year at uni next year though ;))

Any position that would allow me to add tanks to the game. Think about it... tanks... in Runescape... blowin' things up.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

For me it'd have to be Game Engine Developer, working with the underlying framework of things has always very much intrigued me - a lot more than the higher-level areas, although I think I'd quite enjoy any software-developer position in the game! :)