wilderness castle and Acolyte Until explained

ontarget1

This from from my post on the Runescape forums. Not enough people saw it so I'm reposting it here. Also, were these forums down before?

Anyway, to the post:

I have solved it! Acolyte Until. This was a anagram clue left by a Jagex Mod about the strange power. This anagram turns into 'I can't tell you. Or does it? *Cues dramatic music*.

I have discovered the second anagram. I C U Loyal Tent (I see you loyal tent)

With the Orb of oculus we can see further. We can see many tents nearer to the castle. Three of those tents are different to the others. Three tents have strange symbols on. Not only that but the same three tents are the god colours.

Three tents Loyal to the Gods near the wilderness castle which I can only C (see) with the orb of oculus?

I'm onto you Jagex!

EDIT: This is partly a joke so why is everyone taking this so seriously? Why is no-one realising what a strange coincidence this is? Why is everyone just face palming and walling me? LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE!

Either this is a very strange coincidence or Jagex planned this. So what do you guys think?

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Insert Head Here

:wall:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

:wall:

I'm guessing that you don't agree with my wild guessing discovery?

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Insert Head Here

Since everyone seems so fond of pictures:

iammonitoringthisthread.jpg

Post something relevant to the discussion or don't post at all, please.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Never take an anagram made by a CM mod as a game-content clue. It's not a good joke at all. CM and Content have no communication and the anagram was made rapidly to mean "I can't tell you" - I assure you that there is no double meaning.

2496 Completionist

ontarget1, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

77yLQy8.png

Well, 3 god colour tents would be a classic team assembly area... join Sara, join Zammy, or take pot luck with Guthix.

Maybe the new skill will actually be a new minigame as well.

The only thing that doesn't sit well with this being the new skill area, is that the new skill is not specifically combat, and siting a non-combat area in the wilderness seems odd.

Is this really the new skill area, or is it going to be part of a Fremmenik quest?

Everybody is plugging it as the new skill zone, but even that is surely not a given!

Since everyone seems so fond of pictures:

Post something relevant to the discussion or don't post at all, please.

He's already admitted it's a joke in the original post and a wild guess in the second. What are we supposed to add to this? I can't believe this is still an open topic

clansig7.gif