~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Idea, it was just yesterday i spent 10 minutes looking for something, only to relise i didnt have it but then found it =P~

Nice layout and all too mate, well done :D

permanantley muted for offensive language! pwnd some noobs though XD

I'm jumping on the band wagon here to say;

I think I love you

:P

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

I do like the idea, except for a few things. It would be members only because it has a lot of space for items in each category. If so, then that means that F2P will not be able to compete with P2P players selling. And if it's members only, what if they go to a F2P world? Then their bank would be F2P again and it'd jumble everything up.

The only way to solve it would be to make F2P have the same thing. But that'd mean there'd only be like, 7 spaces per category for items, which is really small and not worth the space it takes up on the game.

The category naming could get bad. They could start naming them obscene names and going around the dictionary, and then could cause problems when screenies are taken and posted in places.

I'm sure that more will come to mind. I love the idea, but it would present a few problems.

I do like the idea, except for a few things. It would be members only because it has a lot of space for items in each category. If so, then that means that F2P will not be able to compete with P2P players selling. And if it's members only, what if they go to a F2P world? Then their bank would be F2P again and it'd jumble everything up.

The only way to solve it would be to make F2P have the same thing. But that'd mean there'd only be like, 7 spaces per category for items, which is really small and not worth the space it takes up on the game.

The category naming could get bad. They could start naming them obscene names and going around the dictionary, and then could cause problems when screenies are taken and posted in places.

I'm sure that more will come to mind. I love the idea, but it would present a few problems.

Im pretty sure, but not completely positive, that your thinking is off a little. Each bank category doesnt have a set amount of space. The bank space indicator at the bottom of the bank just decreases as you put in items. If it were to be f2p, it would still work only it would have less space. Kthxbye:P

[Admin edit: We cant have this on a g-rated forum]

Yeah, Im Strong..

maxhitgo7.png

What makes you think Jagex wouldn't put censor on it?

The category isn't set to a certain amout of space. Just all categories added together won't go over ### spaces. you can have 50 space in one and only 3 spaces in another :P

My first story on Tip.It :D

The SoulStones' War

over 900 post. i think every point has been made so i will just say I fully support the idea.

Great work.

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.

It's been 8 months... Has anyone from Jagex even seen this yet? If so, what's taking so long? :lol:

I think jagex has a team that probably monitors these forums. lol. So yes, they probably have seen this.

I love this idea, but that doesnt mean jagex does. They could have some lame excuse why not to implement these new changes.

Yeah, Im Strong..

maxhitgo7.png

Great idea! Ive ben thinking about something like this for a while but you did it much better than my littlthoughts!

2 sugestions.

1. Maybe a box that shows your money (seperate from a box but still takes a slot) so you can easily find it?

2. A box that allows you to deposit holiday obtainable items (the non- tradable ones) with unlimited storage and allows you to take out another item if you lose yours? That way you dont have to find diago or thelisa but you dont have to waste a space with your yoyo?

Great idea! Ive ben thinking about something like this for a while but you did it much better than my littlthoughts!

2 sugestions.

1. Maybe a box that shows your money (seperate from a box but still takes a slot) so you can easily find it?

2. A box that allows you to deposit holiday obtainable items (the non- tradable ones) with unlimited storage and allows you to take out another item if you lose yours? That way you dont have to find diago or thelisa but you dont have to waste a space with your yoyo?

You can make your own box for the holiday obtainable items...

Yeah, Im Strong..

maxhitgo7.png

Love the idea, Magnifico!

One thought I had, somebody might have posted the idea before, but I just dont have the time to read 64 pages to find out :shock:

There should be the option to access items from within multiple item catagories/slots. ie. I can place a link to my knives in both the fletching section and the cooking section, it would still take up only one bank slot and any additions or subtractions from one area would affect the other as well. That would make skill raising all the more easy.

I hope that this idea is eventually realized by Jagex GREAT WORK!!!

EDIT: I had another idea too, you might post this in the official Jagex forums too, if you havent already.

Barrows Items: Karils Xbow x2, Coif

http://www.lost.eu/ce01

wow awesoem job send it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg