~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

What exactly does 'vvvvvvidea is downvvvvvv' mean?

And THIS IDEA ROCKS IF JAGEX DOESN"T PUT THIS THEY ARE CRAZY PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PLAYERS LIKE AND PUT RANDOM STUFF THEY LIKE AND DONT PUT PLAYER SUGGESTIONS SO NOW JAGEX MUST PUT THIS THING INTO THE GAME OR ELSE I WILL DESTROY EARTH AND RUNESCAPE!(well i like it if it counts as a f2p relesase im f2p if its a new mem-only bank then)boooooooooo

Proud to do nothing but pick cabbage for the ooc!

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Order_of ... /index.php?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a great idea. i support one hundred percent. but get a list of ppl who support using their runescpae names and send to jagex so they can see that their players really support. :thumbsup:

o ye and im really impressed witht the graphics, where you learn to do that?

killerbuddiesgb2.png

I think that this bank will recive lots of critism from new players. They will probely not learn how to use the new bank and prefer to dump thier stuff in one box to save time and as a result when they need it they will get confused. So I think that a part of tutioral island should be dedicated to have new players learn how to operate the system.

Well, I've been in support of this idea from the first moment I saw this thread, and my support is even stronger now. Whenever I add a new item to my bank at the moment, I have to sort through all my items to find where my seeds are, for example, and then I have to put the seeds in order of what farming level I need to use them (a personal preference). It's the same with my herbs. I absolutely hate doing this. If I remove all of an item it really messes up my system.

If you could sort things by what level you need to use them then that would be great, but I understand that this is not likely to happen because of all the different skills some items can be used for (eg: hammer, iron bar).

With the lock system, however, this means I can put my seeds in order and then take them out without losing their place. So it's not too bad at all. Can't wait to see this implemented by TG@JT!

Izzywen

I helped on the Black Knight's Fortress Quest Guide. Stop messaging me in game! All I did was say BKs are lvl 33, not 31!

All skills to level 30!

I'm pretty sure you're tired of reading replies, so I'll do it fast :P

Awesome idea :) I really hope Jagex would accept this one :P

Tumbs up

100 Combat , 999th to 99 cooking, 99 Fletching, 99 Hunter , 1850+ total

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each

I dont think the entire plan in feasible.

I dont think the Runescape database could handle all the individually named bank slots. However, if there were a certain amount of prenamed slots, that would be a lot more likely.

Say: food & herb & farming & fishing in one, clothing & weapons & armor in another, crafting & mining, quest items, currency & misc. I think that would make it easier on everyone already.

Also, I dont think the lock option would be possible, again, insane amounts of database space would be needed to remember all this for each player.

The idea is great, but it needs a bit more refining when it comes to if it's actually POSSIBLE.

Chaotikat.png

(read only the fist word in each column)

WOW-O-WOW-O-WOW-O-WOW-O-WOW!

NICE-A-NICE-A-NICE-A-NICE-A-NICE!

CANT-A-CANT-A-CANT-A-CANT-A-CANT

BELIEVE-IGH-BELIEVE-IGH-BELIEVE-IGH-BELIEVE-IGH-BELIEVE!

IT-IGH-IT-IGH-IT-IGH-IT-IGH-IT!

...-,-...-,-...-,-...-,-...!

AMAZING-A-AMAZING-A-AMAZING-A-AMAZING-A-AMAZING!

PS: i was bored

egg3.PNG

add a other name to the list "im tired of paying 8 dollars a month for should a horried bank design" :thumbsup: :thumbsup: two thumbs up!!

I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and yours. If you believe this add this to your sig

newbankofrsyq0.gif

LOL I love your spam attack deal. I've already posted here about this idea being great... somewhere is these 80+ pages!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .