Scheduled Downtime with Next System Update

sirlonewolf

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I can think of why it might be important to get it out today is Hilda and Torsteg by the new area released last week.

Was something about their names meaning Battle and Thursday. Since its thursday tomorrow, maybe this update has something to do with it?

Quite a smart move on their part to insert: "This is not related to the new skill" on the last line. As that is immediately where my mind was going :lol:! I do really hope they stay true to their word and release it today. Anticipation always wrecks havoc on me :unsure:.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

HAPPENING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't spam misleading stuff like that. I'm online right now and it's not. At least not on W99.

i'm not spamming... it's happening.. could you please check before you post that ?... well i was in world 100

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

Update started on world 100 :)

This is a test, if it goes well all other world will get the update.

yep true but wonder why no news yet lol

Demario.png

I wouldn't say update yet but it seems Mod Nexus is the only player in that world. :o (Says 1 Player, Nexus is in world 100 according to his clan chat from what I've heard and you get an error connecting to server for that world. :P)

100 is now offline. This is going to be interesting...... Might even stay here instead of going to cook my tea (ready meals eugh D: - got nothing else in)

*waits and hopes*

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

yep true but wonder why no news yet lol

probably to avoid forum spammage of THE NEW UPDATE BROKE THE GAME since post 10min countdown we still have 15min wait

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Quite a smart move on their part to insert: "This is not related to the new skill" on the last line. As that is immediately where my mind was going :lol:! I do really hope they stay true to their word and release it today. Anticipation always wrecks havoc on me :unsure:.

you'd be surprised how many people failed to read that part lol :P

you'd be surprised how many people failed to read that part lol :P

RSOF rants forum explosion in t-minus 3, 2, 1... :twss:

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

c'mon jagex.. can't wait longer.... i was super hero killing all monsters 'til the countdown system update happened... and now what ? am sitting and waiting..

JUST DO IT

Demario.png

Well I'm 99% sure this is going to be a f2p and p2p update. A f2p world is also offline atm. I'm guessing they're testing whatever they're planning on releasing.

Yeah cause its not like every single f2p world gets the system update timer and gets booted off every time they do any update at all...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well I'm 99% sure this is going to be a f2p and p2p update. A f2p world is also offline atm. I'm guessing they're testing whatever they're planning on releasing.

if f2p and p2p update means the new skill.. since rarely they do update f2p

Demario.png

They have taken down several servers to test the communication between each server post update, after 10 minutes or so they are planning on updating the rest and releasing it to all worlds at once. They also plan to have this all done within the next 30 minutes so it is coming... soon. They plan on getting pizza afterwards aswell :)

It's just going to be something like a change to the chat system, a small friendlist update that will then be changed in next weeks patch notes because it wasn't good enough, and perhaps a little internal update that we can't notice. Stop freaking out.

Stellactic.gif

They have taken down several servers to test the communication between each server post update, after 10 minutes or so they are planning on updating the rest and releasing it to all worlds at once. They also plan to have this all done within the next 30 minutes so it is coming... soon. They plan on getting pizza afterwards aswell :)

Aghhh this is like, How to Build Hype 101.. This better be something awesome. :cool:

2czeqeh.jpg