TPR versus Envy

Tprr

Well I was driving home after a long day of school when suddenly Generaldesor texts me saying: "ROFL I GOT WAR W/ ENVY FOR 6 EST BUT I GTG NOW LOL GL BROSKI LELELLE" I looked at the clock which read 5:43 and realized I would have to beast to get home. I went nearly double the speed limit and ran to my sacred computer at 5:54 Est. I asked Envy for 10 minutes to prep and they graciously accepted. We managed to get 15 which wasnt bad considering the prep and the time. Envy pulled 18 and dropped 3, very quickly well done. Rules Were:

-Melee/Binds/Range

-3 Sniper Cap

-Rings On

-Whoever Drops Attacks

They piled Kevin while we piled some level 116. The piles dropped at about the same time and we went on from there. It was fairly even the whole fight but with some good work from our snipe unit we were able to get some fairly quick kills on people that were low. Envy piled our rangers while we piled mostly their binders leaving us with decent binds and them with hardly any.

Starting:

dfsdff.jpg

Ending:

100304190321.png

rkcumv.jpg

Nice job all, was sleeping. :razz:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Well I was driving home after a long day of school when suddenly Generaldesor texts me saying: "ROFL I GOT WAR W/ ENVY FOR 6 EST BUT I GTG NOW LOL GL BROSKI LELELLE" I looked at the clock which read 5:43 and realized I would have to beast to get home. I went nearly double the speed limit and ran to my sacred computer at 5:54 Est. I asked Envy for 10 minutes to prep and they graciously accepted. We managed to get 15 which wasnt bad considering the prep and the time. Envy pulled 18 and dropped 3, very quickly well done. Rules Were:

Lol'd at that. Good job TPR

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers