The next gen 'scaper

sees_all1

maturity is overrated

bring 'em in !

;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I would love it if there was a massive influx of RSers again. RS just seems too empty atm. :(

Except for the high level training spots and GWD/DKs.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Miniclip was bad for the rwt aspect. They had adds at the top of the screen which were almost always adds for gold selling sites.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Why don't jagex host RS on facebook? Farmville gets 30m players and it looks [cabbage]house. >_>

I was seriously thinking about that just the other day. I'd think that would really bring in a large new group of players from an older demographic. Don't know too many 12 year olds on Facebook.

Fellsig.jpg

Why don't jagex host RS on facebook? Farmville gets 30m players and it looks [cabbage]house. >_>

That's a great idea. Runescape would fit in to Facebook perfectly.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I think Jagex should start advertising more, I have gone a good 2 Years without seeing any type of advertisement, or anybody outside of RS talk about it. That's 2 years worth of gamers that are out there ready to play the game.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

The main reason F2P looks empty is because Jagex has added so many new servers.

I think the number of servers for F2P could easily be halved.

The reason Farmville is successful is because its fun interactive and it takes a short time daily to play it.

RS is NOT fun. The gameplay is too inconsistent.

Higher levels don't matter as much either anymore look at the new slayer monster that you need to have as a task to slay.

That was a direct slap to 99 slayers.

We NEED a flood of new players. Nowadays I find Lumbridge in F2P worlds rather empty, or just full of PKer accounts killing cows with rune scimmies. The number of players online at any one time has been dipping.

Notice how the number of players online is steady and even a bit lower with double exp weekend?

It's because players are concentrating on their one account not double logging like normal.

Runescape players online numbers are often skewed as there is double logging by the same player and there are now bots again as well.

So it is true that the number of true players is lower now overall.

Jagex has noticed RS is not the only browser game now. There are lots more options for new players.

RS is slowly dying. Changes are pushing away loyal players and the new players who they are trying to attract may or may not stick. It's a gamble at this point.

Personally I think the smart thing for Jagex to do is to learn from RS and implement those changes in their new game that they are developing.

RS does not need the new changes like catering to new players and giving double exp weekends. That is not what RS players expect. They are shedding loyal players at a fast rate and there needs to be changes to stop that. The game needs more higher level content.

Also RS is becoming very schizophrenic.

The Nomad's Requiem quest reward gave experience to any combat skill except summoning.

Now with the double exp weekend people are easily getting an extra 4 million summoning exp in one hour.

This is just one example of how inconsistent the gameplay is and it just frustrates players.

^ Hardcore players do not make up the majority of the Runescape populatoin. Jagex is right to push away the hardcore 99'ers and make the beginning of the game better. If the beginning of the game sucks, no real PC gamer is going to play Runescape, which is why the population is steadily declining. Runescape consists of people who went through the terrible beginning because they were children on Miniclip and didn't know what good games were.

For example, when the new tutorial came out "hardcore" players were complaining that it doesn't provide enough info. What hardcore players dont understand is that normal people dont want to go through 20 minutes of tutorial and learn the ins and outs of the game, they wanna get a basic action-style intro to the game so they can eventually learn things while actually playing. Play any real game like Mass Effect and tell me if they contain 20 minute tutorials XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know too many 12 year olds on Facebook.

You obviously aren't looking hard enough. They are EVERYWHERE.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn