Manifest Destiny

Retech

They ask the termites to move and if they do not the spearmen form a defensive circle and the archers rain death on the termites. The Kinder Gotten at the camp pray to Heiliger to protect the troops.

LNYvk.png

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scathe recoup their losses and form more needlers, before fortifying the outskirt of the scathe mass. They fire upon anything.

The Scathe Needlers fortify the outskirts of the scathe mass. Thankfully, there is enough organic matter to sustain the Scathe indefinitely. Your advisors tell you that you must deal with the threat somehow, and that your existing strategy will probaly not work against these strange creatures.

They ask the termites to move and if they do not the spearmen form a defensive circle and the archers rain death on the termites. The Kinder Gotten at the camp pray to Heiliger to protect the troops.

The termites charge at your spearmen, but they are repulsed by the denseness of their spears. Your archers fire their hail of arrows, and despite their great accuracy, only a few termites fall, as a result of their incredibly tough skin. However, the second barrage of arrows, powered by Heiliger, pierces the termites and burns holes in their skin with intense light, killing the remaining termites. There only appear to be a few termites, but there are definitely more near their hive.

Your troops come upon a grove of vicious flailing vines.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

The troops bypass the vines if possible if not then they clear the forest around it and BURN IT TO THE GROUND@!@!@!@!@!@!

The forest around it is cleared and your troops light a fire. However, your troops now have to contend with thrashing vines of flame.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

The vines seem to secrete a strange resin, which keeps the flame burning on the coat of the resin rather than the plant itself. Your troops find a steep ravine on one end, and a massive single vine on the other, giving several options: fight the massive vine, go through the grove of flaming thrashing vines,sneak past a dangerous ravine, or return to where you came from.

The first group of spearmen set off on their lovely canoe...and are brutally slaughtered against the sharp rocks as a result of the fierce current. The others decide against going that way.

The group goes to the large vine and stays far back while archers shoot flaming arrows at it.

You're just getting the most terrible rolls, over and over again. :rolleyes:

The large vine flames up and dies, falling over. It creates a massive flaming wall two meters high.

The scathe attempt to form small, four legged bodies, with long, flailing tendrils sprouting from the back, with razor sharp edges.

The Scathe succeed in creating two thousand of them, at the rate of five Scathe groups per body.

i call the scouts back, but keep one regular one out, searching the mountain range. if we find a large mass of random growth, i send an ambasador down, hopefully not being shot out of the sky (ross, im going to try and help you, dont shoot my scout.) i also send the oldest acid breather out to scout the forest, with the younger staying and trying to grow things.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Buckets are created and used to douse the flame and after it is doused earth is piled up on it aside from in one place at which point it is ignited again (I am going to burn through this)

LNYvk.png

i call the scouts back, but keep one regular one out, searching the mountain range. if we find a large mass of random growth, i send an ambasador down, hopefully not being shot out of the sky (ross, im going to try and help you, dont shoot my scout.) i also send the oldest acid breather out to scout the forest, with the younger staying and trying to grow things.

The scout flies for days, until he finally finds a decaying city of gold and lands.

The flayers descend upon the creatures encampment and slaughter them all, with needlers doing ranged support.

The flayers skirmish with the creatures, before they are interrupted by a massive creature landing, shaking the ground.

Buckets are created and used to douse the flame and after it is doused earth is piled up on it aside from in one place at which point it is ignited again (I am going to burn through this)

The flame is doused over a period of several hours, and earth is piled up. The vine is burned through, and begins growing back already, despite the fact that it is already dead.

(ross... thats me...) i attempt to comunicate with the creatures causing the decay, if they are being eaten or somthing, i assist them i also send my younger fire breather to experience battle if needed.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

archi... my scout is the interloper.. if he attacks, i will burn him. if you goad him to attack, i swear i will come after you...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Hmmm...After checking your race....The Nephilim prepare for the worst, but hope for the best, but Archi does nothing special.

(I am in the middle of doing my map and a complete shakedown of my civalisation so I don't want to get entangled until I am done)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Hmmm...After checking your race....The Nephilim prepare for the worst, but hope for the best, but Archi does nothing special.

(I am in the middle of doing my map and a complete shakedown of my civalisation so I don't want to get entangled until I am done)

Just noting that there's a handy dandy mountain range that shoots up past the sky in between you. (I need Ross to post before I go ahead with that round. I can continue with the rest of you on stuff not related to that though)

wait.. we're on oposite sides of the mountain? i tout we were on the same.. meh. also, i can breath acid, shade, light, fire, ice, and wind. that means im a walking nation of apocolyptors. but hey, i can trade with you if you want.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]