Manifest Destiny

Retech

i sed my yellow special up to talk to the master of the island. i bring my green back to set up farms, and tend them. the others are set to work on learning to refine the language more.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five of the pikemen are instructed to take samples back to the kingdom, for the smiths/scholars to examine. The ruler of Ikana appoints one of the best telepathics to keep contact with the expeditionary force. A cartographer maps out the location of the mineral deposit, in case they need to return another time. The men then set off, looking for more places of interest.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

250 Spewers - Patrolling with archers.

250 Archers - Armed with axes. Patrolling.

100 Hunters - Exploring.

150 Biofluxes - Containing swamp plants for use.

100 Flux Priests - Trying to perfect a version of the Eel Poison that the Daeka can integrate into their bloodstreams to destroy any parasites.

50 Farmers - Working with the Biofluxes to harvest Stenchweeds outside of the environment.

50 Mixers - Trying to perfect a version of the Eel Poison that the Daeka can integrate into their bloodstreams to destroy any parasites.

50 Researchers - Trying to make longer-ranged and stronger bows.

50 Forges - Trying to make longer-ranged and stronger bows.

The hunters find a vast desert to the west, but do not journey onward without your orders. The archers and spewers spot some Yetis wandering down the hill, but they quickly run away at the sight of your forces.

i sed my yellow special up to talk to the master of the island. i bring my green back to set up farms, and tend them. the others are set to work on learning to refine the language more.

The yellow special flies for hours straight upward, until he realizes that he can't get to the gods that way at all. The greens start working on the farms, and the learning continues.

Five of the pikemen are instructed to take samples back to the kingdom, for the smiths/scholars to examine. The ruler of Ikana appoints one of the best telepathics to keep contact with the expeditionary force. A cartographer maps out the location of the mineral deposit, in case they need to return another time. The men then set off, looking for more places of interest.

The scholars find out that the material is iron, or at least some form of it. The men set off further, and find the campsite of the strange snake/fishes and their humanoid friends, alongside some strange ruins.

Wait, the ruins refuse to be inhabbited? And what are STDs?

The ruins are used as a city and a wall is made around it.

The ruins are made of some material, and your materials on the ruins are different. They're like trying to mash together two different pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. STDs are basically diseases that only spread through contact of bodily fluids, like blood.

A shoddy wall is constructed out of various materials, like stones and sticks.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

100 Hunters - Moving into desert.

100 Flux Priests - Trying to perfect a version of the Eel Poison that the Daeka can integrate into their bloodstreams to destroy any parasites.

50 Farmers - Working with the Biofluxes to harvest Stenchweeds outside of the environment.

50 Mixers - Trying to perfect a version of the Eel Poison that the Daeka can integrate into their bloodstreams to destroy any parasites.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

mrg. i forgot. i ask the god, when i am in the temple, if we may settle here, as long as we dont eat the cattle. i call ym yellow back down.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

The scholars tell the smith to try making some weapons out of the iron, and to test it. The expeditionary force scours the ruins for any sort of interesting materials/objects. They are told to avoid the disgusting blood.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

100 Hunters - Moving into desert.

The hunter party begins getting decimated by the heat. By the time they reach an oasis, fourty have already died. (60 remaining)

mrg. i forgot. i ask the god, when i am in the temple, if we may settle here, as long as we dont eat the cattle. i call ym yellow back down.

The god replies that if a single cattle is killed, your entire race shall be punished, but other than that, he allows you to stay.

Oh, does those diseases even matter here?

The jaffa make the wall better by using earth.

Well you never know what that disease might do...well I know. :P

The wall is reinforced with earth.

The scholars tell the smith to try making some weapons out of the iron, and to test it. The expeditionary force scours the ruins for any sort of interesting materials/objects. They are told to avoid the disgusting blood.

The smiths have trouble smithing the iron. Apparantly, it seems this is a special kind of iron. They continue working on it to see if it can be used. The expeditionary force comes across a large earthen wall, guarded by the fishy creatures.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

i agree completley, and tell my people that if they want to live, stay away from the cattle. we begin learning how to fish, and farming continues.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Ew, fishy creatures :P

The expeditionary force returns to the mineral deposit. The leader contacts the telepathic, telling him to send another 55 pikemen with firebombs, a group of 20 armed miners to begin extracting the mineral, and some ships to transport the mineral.

The smith continues fiddling around with the strange iron, with the scholars insight.

TUBULAR BELLS!

i agree completley, and tell my people that if they want to live, stay away from the cattle. we begin learning how to fish, and farming continues.

A community is built, though it still seems rather small compared to the old one, because of the attacking force leaving for the oracle.

Ew, fishy creatures :P

The expeditionary force returns to the mineral deposit. The leader contacts the telepathic, telling him to send another 55 pikemen with firebombs, a group of 20 armed miners to begin extracting the mineral, and some ships to transport the mineral.

The smith continues fiddling around with the strange iron, with the scholars insight.

The 55 pikemen arrive, defending the mineral area. The miners begin digging the mineral, and find it rather easy to extract. The smith tests out varying kinds of techniques, before finding a folding-iron technique which seems to work. The resulting metal seems much harder than existing iron.

Retech the jaffa are the fighters, they are humanoids, the goa'uld resemble snakes or eels, but they use jaffa hosts.

The jaffa fire their c'bows at the intruders and throw some explosive sheels at them.

The intruders seem to have already fled to other parts of the island.

we begin learning how to fish, and refine the language even more.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The remainder continue, attempting to make their bodies more effective for desert travel. One receives as much as he needs to get back (the members of the scouting party give a portion of their body liquids to him, connecting via shapeshifting), and he does anything he can to reach Daeka land safely.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The miners continue to extract more of the iron. The guards stand at bay.

Back at Ikana, several smiths begin constructing special siphons used to spew out the napalm-like mixture.

TUBULAR BELLS!

we begin learning how to fish, and refine the language even more.

The dragons have the technique of flying into the water and grabbing fish, but they ask you how you would like them to fish.

The remainder continue, attempting to make their bodies more effective for desert travel. One receives as much as he needs to get back (the members of the scouting party give a portion of their body liquids to him, connecting via shapeshifting), and he does anything he can to reach Daeka land safely.

The remaining Daeka arrive in the shadow of a walled city. The single Daeka returns to the Daeka lands.

The building of artillery begins, mostly catapults are made.

The goa'uld search the ruins.

Basic catapults are constructed, and the Goa'uld search the ruins. They find all the things before, but they also find something they hadn't noticed before: a large jar off to the side, stained with blood. There also appears to be a small indent on the altar for the jar to fit into.

The miners continue to extract more of the iron. The guards stand at bay.

Back at Ikana, several smiths begin constructing special siphons used to spew out the napalm-like mixture.

The smiths have trouble with the materials used to make the siphons (what materials are they using). Back at Ikana, your guards spot a group of strange and tall humanoid creatures, apparantly made out of a strange mixture of bone and muscle.

The Daeka yell towards the wall: "Hello there! Who are you?"

They also ask for Adakkar to change their voices, if need be, so that the beings on the wall may understand their language.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The guards at Ikana tell the creatures to not make any hostile movements before a scribe goes down to write up an examination on them.

The smiths decide to wait on making the siphons. The guards at the mining operation throw some firebombs at the catapults, and go in phalanx formation, preparing to attack the creatures. (mather you have explosives as well?)

TUBULAR BELLS!

The jar is filled with water and placed in the slot.

The wall is made taller.

70 jaffa and five catapults using explosive shells attack the mining humanoids and their guards.

Are the catapults coming with the jaffa?

I don't have explosives... yet. I do, however, have biological weaponry and the ability to protect myself from nearly anything I encounter, given time. =)

RIP Dawngate ;-;