• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A,

Dog,

Arttu,

King.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I'm happy with my RS name; when I first created it, I wanted it to be just Dargon, without the -human, but now that I've gotten used to it, I like it, plus the -human fits into the backstory I came up with for my character better than just the Dargon (my character was orphaned as a baby and raised by the Dwarves. Being a human, he was given a Dwarven name, but they added the -human to remind him of his true heritage).

Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't change the name on my first character, except to add the last "e" at the end, since it was cut off and I didn't realize it: his name is Third of Nin, when I meant it to be Third of Nine. And yes, that is a Borg designation.

--Darg--

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

If i had the chance to i wouldnt doubt it for a single 100000000000th of a second to change my name... i dont know how i could make such a stupid name.. :cry:

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

Nah, I love my name, most people think it means to "hurl" but it doesn't, which is why my tip.it name ended up being hurl, but I like hurlw me because I've had it for so long and because I like names that other people can't pronounce. :P

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

It really like to change mine :roll:

My regular username is EstmaN but that came after i started playing RuneScape. and besides , some stupido stole it. :cry: I'd want my name EstmaN in these forums either but ... STOLEN .

When i created my user i didn't know aap means a monkey in dutch :oops:

I'd definitely like to change it. Maybe some RuneScape mod reads this topic and they decide that ppl could change their usernames. :twisted:

• 6 months later...

I wish i could say no, but honestly yes. i would spell it right: blackheart95 instead of blackhart95. but whatever, ive spend so much time on the account, its fair enough to just keep on playing. Starting over would be a waste

blackhart95.png

I wish i could say no, but honestly yes. i would spell it right: blackheart95 instead of blackhart95. but whatever, ive spend so much time on the account, its fair enough to just keep on playing. Starting over would be a waste

Yeah starting over is not an option and I've only been playing a few weeks or so......

Running away is always an option!

I'm happy with my name, but if i could i would change it to zyx (maybe)

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif